Toribash
Yeah, Deathpool is preety much inactive, I haven't seen him in game for ages, either.

Also zappek, I got 109 hours on Gmod, all I've learned is how to make a stearable car
without using wiremod.

I could play Gmod wit' you, but I haven't got the games needed installed, I could just
install them, but it will take too much time, and i probably won't play gmod which will
result in useless take of my precious harddrive space.

-----------------------------

Aaaand, I've done my first serious work on the tablet, it's for InfernoXZ, so I guess
I'll just post it here.

I'f the pic is too big, tell me to put it into a spoiler.
Right (mine) arm looks like a huge ass toe nail with blood on it.
I haven't posted in here in a while (I think 2 days. Though that's not really that long ago.) so here I am.
I can tell everyone for the most part is on winter break or something of the like which is cool. I have another week left for mine so I may try to spend it well and do something productive.
Pffffffft just kidding. I slept until 6pm yesterday and I have yet to go to sleep.
None of this has anything to do with anything and this is beginning to look like a Metriakon post so I'll stop here.
Iso: I think you mean left arm ;)
Metriakon: That looks pretty nice. The shading in the flames is decent at best though. Still, looks pretty good.
Soooo I may be getting $500 to spend on Chistmas for MYSELF. O.O This is fucking insane.
Anyway, I have until next Thursday until my break ends. So guess what I'm going to do? 24/ FUCKING 7 CoD Blops 2 ;)
As for Deathpool, I think you should talk to him, tell him he needs to post or he'll be kicked regardless of his amazing ingame skills. If he doesn't start posting regularly within a week or two, then you should kick him.
Maybe. Just my opinion =P
Why must this annoy me... I am trying to download GIMP but it isn't working... Can anyone help?

EDIT: Yes!!! It worked :3

EDIT 2: I don't know how to work it... How do youget a line tool?
Last edited by Nijia; Dec 28, 2012 at 08:39 PM.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by MrBoXMan View Post
Yeah, I think Deathpool makes up for not posting,
by playing in-game and being awesome, I want him
to stay, but in the end it isn't my decision.

@Abdy: we should play together, Ave bought me g-mod last night,
and I'm still trying to figure out how to make shit.

I dont make stuff. I take a gun and shoot stuff or people.

Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Iso: I think you mean left arm ;)
Metriakon: That looks pretty nice. The shading in the flames is decent at best though. Still, looks pretty good.
Soooo I may be getting $500 to spend on Chistmas for MYSELF. O.O This is fucking insane.
Anyway, I have until next Thursday until my break ends. So guess what I'm going to do? 24/ FUCKING 7 CoD Blops 2 ;)
As for Deathpool, I think you should talk to him, tell him he needs to post or he'll be kicked regardless of his amazing ingame skills. If he doesn't start posting regularly within a week or two, then you should kick him.
Maybe. Just my opinion =P

NONONONONO!!! Deathpool cant be kicked. We all love him. Just ask ave.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well here is the spar i had with ninja, D3, and ryoukoo. The Tricking spar is the most recent. And also an update on the gifts. I will get nijias gift first since i lost it in a duel. lol Then mj and the rest of you nubs lol
Attached Files
Fatul vs D3.rpl (654.1 KB, 5 views)
Fatul vs Ninjacam.rpl (414.1 KB, 6 views)
tricking spar.rpl (819.2 KB, 5 views)
Hey it's me
Yea same with me, I open GIMP and it just straight away say's " Not Responding" then it just doesn't do anything else, i might reinstall it if it keep's doing it.
Everyone is playing G-Mod, what the fuck is it?
-----
Fatul, i didn't notice but in our spar you go to kick menin the head and i dodge it even though i had no idea that you were kicking, lol.
I probably won't be ingame today again but i'll be on skype and forum's. :3
Last edited by Ninjacam; Dec 28, 2012 at 09:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✡[Vibe]✡
Photoshop is SO much easier then GIMP. I can't find the line tool...

Fatul: I am yo favorite and you know it :3
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
Photoshop is SO much easier then GIMP. I can't find the line tool...

Fatul: I am yo favorite and you know it :3

That's true, I do all my art in photoshop, just the look of GIMP is a bit annoying, honestly. I have seen deathpool ingame, he never talks but just fights. It's as if he were a lost soul or something, I mean, with that attitude and stuff, I wonder how he wrote an app.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.