Toribash
Good Morning on this Palm Sunday Everything I do, I do in the name of the wizards.
Shortest horror story in history: Tomorrow is Monday.
Real Nickname: Thalles
Gmt: =3
Belt: 9Th Dan Black Belt.
Special Skills: I'm pretty good in Art ( not texture design, i'm a banner/logo/avvy... maker ), Forum/Clan experience and kinda events.
Former Clans: Pure Souls, Ethereal, Legendary, Saints ( R.I.P ), Fake Tori ( R.I.P ), NightGlory ( R.I.P ).
Player Card:
Alts/Previous Nickname: Thasainz ( alt ), Thalala ( Alt ) and Bank accounts, Ngybank and BankPure.
My story in toribash:
Well, i found Toribash in youtube, seems an nice game. So i started to play with my first account, Thalala ( in 2009 ), I played for an little time, i got bored in 5 or 6 days... And after 2 years, i tried play toribash again and i liked. I've made Sainzgc Account because i don't remember the thalala's pass.
I just started use the forum when i got brown belt, well, i started with spam, but the reason that i started use the forum is the clans, i really wanted join in a clan, so i joined in my first clan: Fake Tori. After I joined the Fake, I stay there for a long time until I get to make my first clan, Nightglory, which died because I did not have many powers as leader ... After that, everything was faster, I was gaining experience fast after I joined Ethereal or Legendary and today I am here applying for the Silver.
About myself:
Well, my name is Thalles and i'm Brazillian, i started play toribash with 9/10 years and today i have 14. About myself i can say that i'm gentle, i like to help everyone without got any TC. About my english, you guys can see that i haven't an good english, i'm so sorry about that because, is little hard talk in english to me, i don't have made any class, i learn all playing games, hahah.
Why i want join [Silver]:
I would like to join silver because seems an amazing clan and i have an friend here, Ultimation. I would like to join too because i think that this clan combine with my style. And joining i can help with my art, donations and obviously clan experience, if i try help in something, i'm surely that i'll got sucesfully. You guys can count-me in everything, except sex. >:o

Btw, i promise try make my english better...