Toribash

WHO NEEDS YOUR BUILD SHAM :P

But still, the enemy team sucked horribly.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post

WHO NEEDS YOUR BUILD SHAM :P

But still, the enemy team sucked horribly.

Nashors tooth on nidalee.... i swear to fucking god how can someone be this retarded
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
Nashors tooth on nidalee.... i swear to fucking god how can someone be this retarded

I think this is one of those moments that you stare at your computer and go: Wtf??
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Feb 12, 2013 at 12:06 AM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
HEY MANG I GETS TEH CD AND AS, WHICH MEANS ITS A GREAT ITEM ON AP CARRIES SO THAT I HAVE LOW SPELL TIMES AND HIGH DAMAGE WHEN THEYRE DOWN ANYWAYS.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
So, uhhh i'm getting the shittiest luck ever in ranked.

inb4usukSHAMGOHOME

When I started playing ranked I got to 1340 elo, and then went on tilt, etc. etc. Found myself at 950. Shit. I play a few games days before new ranking system. Awesome! I get to like 1050 or something. Bronze IV, not that bad. Win a game. Ok. Lose a good game. Ehh, whatever. An afk. Fuck, one more and i'm demoted. Next game, I have a jayce adc who sucks. Demoted, and i'm sad. Decide i'm only going to duo queue with a friend. I get to the promotion series, lose 1-2. Ok, w/e, I'll get there. Down to 50 points. Duo some more, get back to the promotion series. Win 1, lose 1. This is the moment of truth. Get into lobby. "jung ap yi." My reaction "oh god". Game starts. Never connects, lose the promotion series because of some jackass. Okay, 3rd time's a charm. At 85 points > Play a ranked game, an afk. Okie, whatever. Just played another game, and I dc'd with a 2-0 riven, came back about 2 minutes later to a 8-0 riven. GGWP.

tl;dr someone help me. I will pay you rp if you help me out of bronze (10 or 25 bucks depending how fast). I'm not joking,
Add me on NA, i'm quanellx.
inq.
Lol^
For the first time ever on LoL, I just sat back and relaxed while playing.
It was the most enjoyable match I have ever played.
I lost the match, mostly because I was afk the first 4 minutes and was underleveled.

I could still 1v1 the super fed level 16 kayle, I was level 13
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Kha'zix when you have fun being an asshole, vi when you like extreme mobile/high damage champs, riven for dem hops and lee for dem plays

Hmmm, okay. I also keep hearing people say that Rumble is really strong.
Can anyone here provide insight into that?
Yes, Rumble's Q is equivalent to Fiddlesticks ulti (provided you have enough AP) with a 5 second cooldown. No one really hard counters him, but there are bad match-ups early lane phase (Riven/Garen).

Great, low cooldown ultimate; completely team fight changing if placed right.

Only thing hard about him is learning his damage tick on his q to last hit minions and managing your heat. Overheating is a bitch when you really needed 1 more skill or trying to run away.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم