Ranking
Karbn has graced us with his presence ;U;
-----
Karbn has graced us with his presence ;U;
Last edited by Lotus; Aug 8, 2019 at 06:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
lets bump up the activity with random chat before we completely die:
imagine if all marvel movies were pg13 like deadpool, wouldn't that be great?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
you don't count bc you are not a member of the clan, you are our god.
btw, are you still working on that parkour game?
oh god the parkour game. Well I am but not right now as I have part time job and its summer time so I'd rather spend some time with friends and my crew. Also Im going on summer dance camp soon where im gonna be camp counselor and right after that camp I'm going to our capital (Warsaw) for 2-3 days to attend to an event and get high XD
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Wow, you seem really busy. Meanwhile I’ve just been playing Fire Emblem: Three Houses so far, and its really great
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
oh god the parkour game. Well I am but not right now as I have part time job and its summer time so I'd rather spend some time with friends and my crew. Also Im going on summer dance camp soon where im gonna be camp counselor and right after that camp I'm going to our capital (Warsaw) for 2-3 days to attend to an event and get high XD

fair enough.

also, today i had to for the first and hopefully last time to take a sheep's skin off after my father slaughtered it, its a tradition we do every year and it fucking sucks.
Originally Posted by Instep View Post
Wow, you seem really busy. Meanwhile I’ve just been playing Fire Emblem: Three Houses so far, and its really great

My life in a nutshell, except for it's not Fire Emblem that I'm playing, mostly a little bit of everything
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █