Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

and killer still needs his set. If you can't get one on time, then i guess we'll use your old one that ninja had a beef with ;d.

Also edited first post.
Last edited by k6vamees; Oct 7, 2012 at 01:29 AM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Right I got an issue, I'm all moved into York and ready to play. But new laptop won't work with 4.0. Can someone direct me to a link to download 3.99. I also don't have a mouse and suck with the mousepad, though i'm sure I can borrow off someone here.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
hey sly if you still need more replays I have posted a decent amount in the replay forum that are a lot better too. I got mixed up and for some reason thought I shouldn't put them here.
I appear twice on that list. Fuck yeah.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Downloading 3.99 doesn't seem to be possible. I could upload the game folder directly for you to download, but i'm not sure if it works that way. Also try redownloading tb, unless you've done that already. Think there's 4.1 out now, maybe that'll work. And how did you manage to lose a mouse while moving? ;d
hxc is going to be in the vid?

diamond said he doesn't have an good replays on his usercp attachments.
Last edited by killer3366; Oct 7, 2012 at 03:25 PM.
Tried 4.1, no worky. I didn't lose the mouse, I've left my pc and it back at home while i'm up at uni. Doesn't matter anyway cos a I bought one today. Unfortunately I have 1 hour to get tb working, I'll probably miss today
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
What if i upload the 3.99 folder for you to download it? Would that work? I'm still playing on 3.99.
You can still download 3.99 from the Toribash website, let me find the link...

If you upload your 3.99 folder, there's a file in there that shows your login information. It's the login.dat file.
i would've uploaded it without it, the .dat-s should be the same, so he can use the one in his 4.0 folder. But if there's a link to it then no problem..