Toribash
Spart, zapek, I just clicked classic and changed the distance, gravity is normal I don't change anything, someone must of pressed something
Is classic the mod that people do replay's with? Because i use classic but it's wierd.
✡[Vibe]✡
So theres and activity check right so here i am.. i guess.
So who here uses the irc? because no one so far :P
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
Originally Posted by Ninjacam View Post
We are really picking the rule's up and it's working as well, another thing, i have had people say it is so easy to get into ethr, maybe we should put a bit more detail's they need to fill that would play a big part in there app, just a suggestion.
Everyone should find my replay thread i'll get a link soon.
EDIT: Here it is, please give honest CnC so it help's me get better http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=388100
Fatul you should post our spar as well.
EDIT 2: Soap when you do upload it post it here so we don't have to find it :3

I probably will in the near future, but Who said that? The last 5 or so applicants were all horribly denied.

Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
Ninja wtf what is your DM threshold? looks like 35 :3
Also what gravity? Dem replays are like magic, you touch uke and he/she falls apart.
-----
Inferno, you don't have my permission to kick death :L... you may not, and demon posted here like a day ago...

Inactivity has no exceptions. If you think he wants to stay in the clan, find him ingame and tell him to post.
Demon I actually moved to inactive on accident, But I'll move him back up as soon as he posts again.

Originally Posted by DartzPie View Post
So theres and activity check right so here i am.. i guess.
So who here uses the irc? because no one so far :P

It's not always dead, just most of the time. If there's a bunch of people on, and the DSC might become spam filled, then IRC is the best place. Other than that or a Clan meeting, IRC has never been our strong point.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
I didn't have cabel for like 12 hours... It was ok since it was from night to morning. At night I watched pre-recorded Burn Notice :3. In the morning I played Borderlands 2 with brother. Then when it came back I played TF2 :3. But now I am ingame (Toribash)

Also, now I am trying to save up for a set. I got like no tc because of christmas... I gave to much and received... Nothing... Lol. I might sell my head (that I love). Not sure yet
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Honestly, I could never rely on just using an IRC and no thread. I mean for starters, what if everyone isn't there? They miss out on info. Anyway, I prefer post count over IRC message count. (Also because people can spam IRCs).
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
I probably will in the near future, but Who said that? The last 5 or so applicants were all horribly denied.

Detacher, ultimatioN and other's i cant remember there name's they said it is one of the easiest clan's to get into.

In progress of making a shop with cacrot we got a banner and 3 very detailed texture's. When we have set up the shop, the link will be in my sig if you wanna check it out.
✡[Vibe]✡
Ninja can ima post that spar and I think 2 more. Also AVE when are you gonna get me my raider force. Andddd everyone except AVE (until you get me raider force) I am still determined to get y'all gifts. I am Fatul... I GOT THISSSSDD
Hey it's me
Im here. Inferno, Plz dont kick deathpool.
So hows everyone been. I've been playin gmod?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, I think Deathpool makes up for not posting,
by playing in-game and being awesome, I want him
to stay, but in the end it isn't my decision.

@Abdy: we should play together, Ave bought me g-mod last night,
and I'm still trying to figure out how to make shit.

I haven't seen Deathpool posting here.

Never...

So i think he's pretty much out.
Have had Gmod myself for a long time but haven't really learn to make anything.

Nice to see you Abdy aswell.

See you guys ingame later.
Last edited by Zapekk; Dec 28, 2012 at 04:19 PM.

fuck