Toribash
maybe while I am gone (to the 6th of june) you guys could war or do some recruiting ;) at least we can stay active that way
Thank you fragray is anyone on to help me because it would be nice
-----
guys i got 3 guys sofar to apply 1 not so much but the other 2 yes they are very active
Last edited by Pill; Jun 30, 2015 at 05:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application for [FLIP]
Hello
My name is Matthew, I am here to apply.
My age is 18 Now, turning 19 this year.
Skills
Aikido shoveling, dancing in TB (for some reason), ABD.
My first clan was the crooks. I left the crooks for a reason I can't tell.
Then I was in WAPOW, but they kicked me for no reason. Then LAT, they were kind but somehow, the co leader and leader were fighting and had to shut down the clan. That's why I came here to experience this awesome clan! I've been playing toribash for 2 years. But on this account it's been 1 year old, I have another acc wich is 2 years old. After years of expirience, I have grown stronger in toribash.
Last edited by MrRobato; Jun 30, 2015 at 05:33 AM. Reason: I had to put more content, also to correct "KAPOW to WAPOW"
Doing GFX Services: Clan Logos, etc.
PM my discord: sedated#1963. if interested
a maybe u sound like a can hopper but otherwise yes
-----
awwww
Last edited by Pill; Jun 30, 2015 at 06:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
Thank you fragray is anyone on to help me because it would be nice
-----
guys i got 3 guys sofar to apply 1 not so much but the other 2 yes they are very active

good job!

Originally Posted by MrRobato View Post

MrRobato app

this is the wrong thread, pls apply here

also sorry for my inactivity the last few days but i had to write my final exams (today was the last one),
so i hope i can be a bit more active from now on.
gj acjudoka plz can you tell them to apply on the correct thread though ;) http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...432057&page=59
-----
also we need activity, I know I am not very active for the moment but I will be back full time on Monday, at work I cannot play and I get night shifts very often so its really tiring sorry
-----
also please look at the recruitement thread for maicpizzas app because I cant see the replays and the app seems ok ( it is half freeform) so its fine lol
Last edited by fragray; Jun 30, 2015 at 05:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump