Toribash
Hey guess, sorry I haven't really posted today... I've been playing Borderlands 2 and TF2. I am kinda tired but wanna keep going, lol
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
gramer nasi atack?? wat iz thet?
ime glade we sended tha officiol i thinc we r goin 2 get it (All dat perfect grammar is just for soap.)
EDIT JUST FOR SOAP: I'm glad we sent the official in, I think we are going to get it this time.
✡[Vibe]✡
Lol Ninja. Fuck you xD
I don't really blame you Nijia. If I had around $500 right now I would buy a new PC and play 24/7 xD
Exize: I suggest you ask that through PM as it's against forum rules to ask for ally in the clan DSC.
Originally Posted by Exize View Post
[Invade]
Can I request for single ally?

No. Sorry. Reason sent in PM.

As for clan being marked for official at the minute. I don't know. It's cool and all that we think we are ready. However, i don't think it was such a good idea rushing it.

In my honest opinion. I would of waited an extra 2 months before doing so, but that could just be on the matter.

Anyways, we shouldn't really be talking about this. If we do it will just end in 20 pages of "cool, we are applied for official". | "I hope we really get it" | "How long is it going to take."

So. I hope everyone got what they wanted from santa for christmas. And I wish you all a happy new year
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Tay kicked for inactivity and the few posts made by him were, more often than not, spam.
Updated inactive roster as well. Anyone in that rank that doesn't post within 2 days is getting the boot. No exceptions.
Reported the ally post, nothing against source, just trying to avoid pointless posts.
As for the timing, I think it is decent. We're being more strict with rules and more members are posting than ever before. Any discussion further about good luck or waiting for a response will be promptly dealt with, take it to pm's. On the subject, it will take over a month for a response so be patient.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
We are really picking the rule's up and it's working as well, another thing, i have had people say it is so easy to get into ethr, maybe we should put a bit more detail's they need to fill that would play a big part in there app, just a suggestion.
Everyone should find my replay thread i'll get a link soon.
EDIT: Here it is, please give honest CnC so it help's me get better http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=388100
Fatul you should post our spar as well.
EDIT 2: Soap when you do upload it post it here so we don't have to find it :3
Last edited by Ninjacam; Dec 27, 2012 at 08:44 AM.
✡[Vibe]✡
Ninja wtf what is your DM threshold? looks like 35 :3
Also what gravity? Dem replays are like magic, you touch uke and he/she falls apart.
-----
Inferno, you don't have my permission to kick death :L... you may not, and demon posted here like a day ago...
Last edited by Grim; Dec 27, 2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Here's the video, Ninja and everyone else that wants to view it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO2nI...ature=youtu.be
Try to get away from the fact that you can't hear Ave and everyone in the background... That was a fail on my part I believe...
But anyway. Don't forget to leave a like to show me some support
Hey guys. Been meeting some friends today and stuff so haven't been here.

Ninjacam. Try to make replays on just classic mode and modify engage distances and
gravity.

That mod you uses has really low DM tresshold and replays don't look good.

Exize. Congratz for gathering a one day ban for yourself.
Asking to be an ally in clan threads are against the rules now.
Or it have been a long time already.

People. Watch out that you don't spam.
Like Mj. That post would be better to not be here or be here but have more in it.

I will come ingame later today.

Just bought THQ pack from steam that includes lots of games and costs only 25 euros.
About 30 usd and normally pack costs 150 euros.

It is sad how many people got to inactive rank but it has to be done.
I hope to see all of them posting here.

fuck
Yeah, Clay uploads videos, since like whenever.

@Soap: Your sound quality from skype is terrible, and you should use
better software instead of Bandicam, I'd recommend Camtasia
it's not free, but there is always an alternative option.

Guys, remember the post sentence rule please,
and try put the sentence in many lines, instead of one big long one.

/jo ethr nubs! :3