Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I might not make saturday either so it looks like its gonna be on sunday. What do y'all think about a wager, we're not really in it for that and most of us are pretty poor but that topic's come up and i'm sure we could scrape a small wager together.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
i could throw in 10k, still need a set. also when the final date is decided we should PM diamond it saying it's a clan war with inqu and to show up. last time i spoke to him ingame (like 3 days ago) he didn't even know about the clan war in the making.
Well they haven't said anythiong else about the wager so we might not need to. The date is also decided, its going to be sunday at 6pm (gmt+0). I still expect everyone to aim for 5pm though, if for nothing else, just incase we get everyone coming an hour late again.

I won't be online tommorrow, and probably not saturday either so killer I'll need you to get back to handling this. Everything's mostly sorted but just keep an eye on the thread in their clan boards. Keep diamond filled in for me too, he doesn't come across as very forum active so I dunno if it will be enough for me to just pm him.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
if you found away to use the table tennis replay that would be awesoome

EDIT:

found some kewl replays
Attached Files
atabeltennis4.rpl (710.9 KB, 7 views)
aaeli5.rpl (149.7 KB, 5 views)
000NICEHXCPWN.rpl (60.4 KB, 5 views)
00spongcaapp.rpl (95.8 KB, 4 views)
00000wushuboom22.rpl (35.9 KB, 4 views)
00000spliutwushu.rpl (49.7 KB, 4 views)
000capstabz.rpl (52.2 KB, 4 views)
00realiju.rpl (77.5 KB, 4 views)
11111111KILLERAKIDOAWESOME.rpl (73.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by killer3366; Oct 6, 2012 at 11:03 PM.
Downloaded all of the replays from page 3 and on, now I need to look at them all and rename them with your names in them, for organization. After that, I'll go through them and delete the ones that i won't use. Then I'll start recording

I feel bad about starting on this clan video before Fr3styL's, but I have a clear idea in mind on how I'm going to do this one.
Video Information (add this to the first post if you want)
-
Replay Count Don't submit replays | Submit replays
Killer3366: 39
Nikelaos: 13
k6vamees: 15
Rcarey: 15
Shockwave: 18
Lordrice: 3
Diamond: 0 Wake up man, where are you?
Slycooper: 0 , but I'll add a few when my part comes.
Kickass: 0
XaruS: 0
---------------------
SuperJojo: 0 Seeing as these guys are inactive during the development in the video, they also may be added in the credits. But if i have time, i might look up some of their replays personally in the forums. ~vam
kwygon: 0
kesman: 0
Drbear: 0

For the credits I'll throw in everyone from the memberlist, and then after them, I'll add everyone from the Hall of Fame.
-
Song: Going Down by Jake Chudnow
Last edited by Slycooper; Oct 7, 2012 at 07:13 PM.