Toribash
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
So uh, did Ferras ever finish the paper....

What was it on, We are interested in knowings.

I had to do a crosspaper analysis on two danish speeches. And no, I didn't finish it. I sent an empty document to my teacher, and I'll say that I accidentally sent her the wrong one, then I'll finish the task and send her the real one.

Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Just finished watching "Looper", it was quite a magical experience.

Looper is a fucking amazing movie.

Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
What is that about?

Timetraveling awesomeness.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Yeah, me and Orko had an argument about that, basically, I was wondering
if this guy went back in time, and stop the impregnation of his mother, would he still be born, because if he wasn't born, he couldn't go back in time to stop himself being born, so yet he would still be born. Magical I know, if it were me I'd just smite the bitch.
"Needs Friends"
It would be a paradox.
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

That's what our conclusion was, only if time traveling were possible.
Last edited by FYR; Feb 23, 2013 at 05:15 PM.
"Needs Friends"
You haven't learned the Timetraveling spell yet? Pfft.

Orko, the magic is inside of you. You have but to grasp the magic inside yourself, feel it, use it. Let it all out, my friend.