Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Updated the first post, so it's easier on the eyes. Right now we definitely need xarus' and diamond's replays. And the optional part of the AFK guys (kwygon, drbear, kesman, Jojo), if we can find some replays about them then it's good, but since they're not around at the time to provide, then they'll just be represented in the list or something.

When the replay submitting part is done, then we don't have to wait on numerous people and Sly can get to work when he can - he won't have to wait on us i mean. So xar and diamond, share some replays and rice put some more as well.

Also if anyone of you (and me) finds something interesting, awesome and great to add here, keep this updated.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Remember killer still needs a set. I'll try to catch Diamond online too.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
sly got mouthy...in the replay thread but idk it might belong here ;P
-----
hehehe
Attached Files
eat fist not shit.rpl (49.2 KB, 6 views)
boom.rpl (55.4 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by rcarey; Oct 3, 2012 at 12:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh guys. i wont be able to show up this weekend, cuz im going to frankfurt for 5 days , having a dance competition ther..so have fun. ill meet u ingame next week. cya
LoL
I most definitely won't be there either. Going on a day trip with my family. Also have a good time, Xar. You know there's also Oktoberfest in Frankfurt.

Might need to shift the day to saturday for the benefit of getting solax there. Anyone got a problem with that.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
I might. My computer may be occupied if my brother gets a weekend pass from the army, but it also might not be since he might be out or working on something else at that particular time. Sunday's no problem for me though, for sure. WeŽll see what happens.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Ok so I definitely won't be coming this weekend. Either way, I'm out with my family.