Toribash
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
You are the only one here other than me who is above 15. It's also hard to judge when you speak broken bits of english. If you're mad about your members spamming well they spam becausr there are atleast 10 pages of posts between this less than a day response. Three fourths of those posts are guranteed useless and I'm honestly suprised that a clan mod hasn't came in and threatened to shutdown the whole clan.

EDIT: I don't think saying goodnight is a valid reason for a post, just like saying hi isn't either. Unless your hanz0.

I am 16 years old do you have a problem.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
You are the only one here other than me who is above 15. It's also hard to judge when you speak broken bits of english. If you're mad about your members spamming well they spam becausr there are atleast 10 pages of posts between this less than a day response. Three fourths of those posts are guranteed useless and I'm honestly suprised that a clan mod hasn't came in and threatened to shutdown the whole clan.

EDIT: I don't think saying goodnight is a valid reason for a post, just like saying hi isn't either. Unless your hanz0.

they dont give a shit about how much.a clan post. An just to let you know, I can have you in trouble because I warned once before to stop posring here. Post here for anywhere on my clans broad you will be in trouble with.a clan mod or admin got me ? because im done, with the bullshit kid games. I dont even play games lik this with my own sons. K? This is the last warring.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
These time zones and ill try doing the legendary story when I get home, hopefully on the comp or els... I'll do it on the phone
lol