Toribash
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post

LCS spoilers

It's a good think I decided to put on a Curse Flair this morning
I R IRONMAN
Man, my internet is taking a turn for the worse. 200 ping now and I get frame lag in teamfights because of it. So bad.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC

LCS spoilers

The teams actually weren't that one sided, they just got outplayed (alot). In fact, I think that CLG wanted CRS to run that comp, so they could catch CRS offguard. Heck, did you see when they caught out Saintvicious by himself? He got practically 2 hit and was stunned, silenced, or in the air the entire time. When the fights started, aphro and doublelift were off doing something else, and Link was at the front line. They just screwed up, especially trying that baron where Voyboy just walked up and smashed everyone.
inq.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo...just had a base race. Our Thresh dc'd and it was 4v5 and the enemy team had baron. Their inhib was about to respawn, I was playing Rengar. I think to myself there is no chance we are going to win this so I'm just gonna be a dick and push mid lane (our bot lane was also pushing). I get to their inhib the moment it respawns and start attacking it while the enemy team engages at top 5v3 under tower.

The moment the enemy's mid inhib goes down I head down to bot tower and kill with the huge minion wave that's next to it, the inhib falls just as quick. I approach the Nexus turrets as my team somehow gets a kill in the 5v3 slaughter. Both Nexus towers go down as the enemy start hitting our Nexus towers. THEN, Thresh reconnects and go heroes mode and 1v5's the enemy team...too bad he's the support. He dies instantly and its me vs the world as I start beating down the enemy Nexus.

70% hp...
-my heartbeat increases-
50% hp...
-is this really happening-
30% hp...
-am I going to single handely win the game?-
20% hp...
> screen zooms all the way to my nexus and I watch it blow up.

I suck.
Last edited by j4nd0; Feb 10, 2013 at 06:59 AM.
70% hp...
-my heart starts to be fast-
50% hp...
-is this really happening-
30% hp...
-am I having a heart attack?-
20% hp...
> screen zooms all the way to my nexus and I watch it blow up.

Should get your heart checked out
I R IRONMAN
Pulled off a wicked Barron steal last night as Akali. Enemies started it without clearing our vision and while we were all up. Sat behind the pit watching its health fall. Cho consumes but messed up his maths or was just nervous. I flashed in just as he consumed and then shadow dashed Barron, getting the steal.
Enemy team was winning hard, messed up Barron and we ended up winning. Feels good.
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Should get your heart checked out

I did...I has heart cancer.
hey if anyone wants to duoq or something feel free to add me my ingame name is Vueoy and my skype name is echoforrce

:-)