Toribash
Fl0yd is the newest member of Essence, just graduated from Essence-Minor.
Congratulations.

@YourDoom
1,000qi, Forum Activity, Forum Competency, the approval of Essence-Minor's leader, etc.
Once you reach Black Belt (1000qi), the leader will prep you for graduating and go over all you need to know to graduate.
Just focus on reaching 1000qi for now.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Fl0yd is the newest member of Essence, just graduated from Essence-Minor.
Congratulations.

@YourDoom
1,000qi, Forum Activity, Forum Competency, the approval of Essence-Minor's leader, etc.
Once you reach Black Belt (1000qi), the leader will prep you for graduating and go over all you need to know to graduate.
Just focus on reaching 1000qi for now.

Thanks! May I still post here on the Essence-Minor thread?
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
You're more than welcome to, but you'll probably spend more of your time over in Essence from now on. (Unless you become staff in EssM of course, which it sounds like we'll work out)
You're more than welcome to, but you'll probably spend more of your time over in Essence from now on. (Unless you become staff in EssM of course, which it sounds like we'll work out)

Alright. I will stay most active on Essence now that it's my clan, but try to stay evenly active on here too. Gonna probably make an alternate account and keep it on another browser so I can use 1 account for this and the other for Essence
Edit: Can anyone else NOT get on toribash multiplayer? And I will post somthing on my alternate account when I can get into a match... It's user name is N0b0dy218
Last edited by fl0yd218; Nov 18, 2013 at 10:58 PM.
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
We don't allow alts in Essence-Minor (except for management staff) as it takes up room that would better go towards supporting new members.
We don't allow alts in Essence-Minor (except for management staff) as it takes up room that would better go towards supporting new members.

I don't want him in the clan, I just want to be able to post here on it so that I can have an easier way of posting on both Essence and Essence-Minor
You're free to post here and in Essence using your main.

Alright
Edit:
@seasick
If ever needed, pm me about 30 minutes or more ahead of time if you need someone to host the server. I'm almost always free except for weekends. forum active, but not playing active or see if I'm in a game, join it and than ask me to host.
Last edited by fl0yd218; Nov 18, 2013 at 11:50 PM.
Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
Alright
Edit:
@seasick
If ever needed, pm me about 30 minutes or more ahead of time if you need someone to host the server. I'm almost always free except for weekends. forum active, but not playing active or see if I'm in a game, join it and than ask me to host.

Alright man, thanks ^^
I just got out of wrestling practice, so I am exhausted ><
"Everything is worth a shot. Even a blind dog gets a bone every once in a while." And also... [Essence] ^^
Originally Posted by seasickazn View Post
Alright man, thanks ^^
I just got out of wrestling practice, so I am exhausted ><

Didn't know you wrestled! Take a break and drink some water or somthing! And no problem. I usually have nothing to do, so why not help host the server? Hehehe. And anyone want one of my items? look me up in the market. I'll give you a discount on the items I'm selling. ^_^
Edit: I made an edit to my OP uke kill 2 and made it better. Feel free to check it out!
@EssM/seasick
To seasick, you may not be able to put server up. the multiplayer has been down for a good amount of time (most of the day). To EssM, server may not go up. But if it does, I will be there unless some last minute shit happens, I will see you all there!
Attached Files
Last edited by fl0yd218; Nov 19, 2013 at 02:18 AM.