Toribash
Originally Posted by DarkTeo View Post
Nick: DarkTeo (hoacyh)
Belt: Brown belt (5th dan)
Forum Activity:6
Play Activity:8
Past Clans: Momentum, Xperia, Stars
Bad Story:I was hacked when I was 5 Dan (hoacyh)
Why do you want to join?:I was advised this clan when I was playing the mod Xspar and me became this interesting clan
What can you offer in Ultimate?:To recruit experienced players

Didn't try very hard on that app, bud.

No.
ugly
Bad Story:I was hacked when I was 5 Dan (hoacyh).But the truth is were small violations
Why do you want to join?: I very much wanted in the clan, so I your clan members asked about how you can get into your clan, I had a friend and he advised me to your clan, I began to osnovati about him all I could, two or three times I played with your clan mates in Xspar.tbm. I liked how your players played with me
What can you offer in Ultimate?:I advise clan recruit experienced players to play with clanmates, conduct clan gifts, prizes, raffles. You can create all the same texture as the costumes
Attached Files
qe3fwvgfw.rpl (317.4 KB, 3 views)
Speeeering.rpl (1.05 MB, 3 views)
DarkTeo break dancer.rpl (497.9 KB, 3 views)
1231412.rpl (90.5 KB, 3 views)
DarkTeo).rpl (230.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by DarkTeo; Sep 7, 2015 at 10:21 AM.
Nick: GigaSwag.
Belt: 2nd Dan.
Forum Activity: 6.5/10.
Ingame Activity: 9.5/10.
Past Clans: The MisClickers, left it couple of weeks ago.[dead]
Bad History: 5-day infraction for ignoring betting rules.
Why do you want to join?: I have noticed that this clan has many experienced and skilled players. I also want to be one of them. I also want to a part of this clan because I've seen how the members treat each other, and that inspires me.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: Pride, and I am willing to do my best.
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph: I am more in the entertainment industry. A pretty fun kinda guy.I'm pretty good for a 2nd Dan(at least that's what people say). I play aikido-based mods most of the time. I also swear a lot.
Replays (post as an attachment): Um, my replays may not look that good, that's because I always try to decap people, and have tons of decap replays.
Attached Files
OMG SAVE.rpl (49.5 KB, 10 views)
pop!.rpl (35.6 KB, 6 views)
prokido3.rpl (77.2 KB, 4 views)
switChHIT.rpl (52.5 KB, 2 views)
KICK TK.rpl (62.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by GigaSwag; Sep 17, 2015 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Was in a hurry so didn't get to finish it. It's complete now.
BACK
Originally Posted by GigaSwag View Post
Why do you want to join?: I have noticed that this clan has many experienced and skilled players. I also want to be one of them. I also want to a part of this clan because I've seen how the members treat each other, and that inspires me.
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph: I am more in the entertainment industry. A pretty fun kinda guy.I'm pretty good for a 2nd Dan(at least that's what people say). I play aikido-based mods most of the time. I also swear a lot.
Replays (post as an attachment): Um, my replays may not look that good, that's because I always try to decap people, and have tons of decap replays.

I'm going to give you a giant big, beautiful caring YES. nice application, a lot of information, good replays, black belt+, you seem fun to play with.
Oh my gosh Thank you

and what about the other members ? How many yes' do I need to get in ? Thank you for considering my application
BACK
Originally Posted by DarkTeo View Post
Bad Story:I was hacked when I was 5 Dan (hoacyh).But the truth is were small violations
Why do you want to join?: I very much wanted in the clan, so I your clan members asked about how you can get into your clan, I had a friend and he advised me to your clan, I began to osnovati about him all I could, two or three times I played with your clan mates in Xspar.tbm. I liked how your players played with me
What can you offer in Ultimate?:I advise clan recruit experienced players to play with clanmates, conduct clan gifts, prizes, raffles. You can create all the same texture as the costumes

I'm gonna say no the application isn't that good and is somewhat confusing to read.
pls apply again at a further point in time
-----

Originally I was gonna say NO but then I met you in game and you seem like a decent person who really does wish to join the clan so, now I say yes
Last edited by FoJoTheFox; Sep 18, 2015 at 07:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#invade TheLostCarrot is a fucking gay boi

so is piegod
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
#invade TheLostCarrot is a fucking gay boi

so is piegod

Who opened your cage :o ?
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
Oh my gosh Thank you

and what about the other members ? How many yes' do I need to get in ? Thank you for considering my application

around 4-5 will be good enough, but then you have to wait for a leader to invite you.