Toribash
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
583$ a day.

this is a joke right

if you work for 7 hours you'd get 83 dollars an hour average.
what am i doing here
Dinis for president.
-----
Also 83$/h? Jesus
Last edited by Dinis; Sep 13, 2013 at 11:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
this is a joke right

if you work for 7 hours you'd get 83 dollars an hour average.

No joke.
It's not hourly pay though lol.

I don't work every day, just some days each month.
Aaand, I get a grant each month for school... Which is 900$ each month.

Norway ain't exactly cheap though, so it doesn't feel like much... I live in a little bedsit which I pay 750$ a month.
And I use, just for myself.. Around 300$ on food.
Last edited by Fenris; Sep 13, 2013 at 11:24 AM.
Thanks guys! <3

Tox: You hang around the gm IRC a lot, and whenever a request is made within the headquarters one of the Artists volunteer to make the piece(s).
Also, the artists are much more "integrated" now, we can suggest events or host ourselves. Art events that is.

Who are the other gm artists?
583$ a day.

It's a shame that my pet makes more money than I do.
No joke.
It's not hourly pay though lol.

I don't work every day, just some days each month.
Aaand, I get a grant each month for school... Which is 900$ each month.

Norway ain't exactly cheap though, so it doesn't feel like much... I live in a little bedsit which I pay 750$ a month.
And I use, just for myself.. Around 300$ on food.

I'm aware it's not hourly pay, I just calculated it as such to give an understanding of just how much that actually is.

if you worked everyday, in a year you'd make wages that are superior to surgeons and doctors.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
I'm aware it's not hourly pay, I just calculated it as such to give an understanding of just how much that actually is.

if you worked everyday, in a year you'd make wages that are superior to surgeons and doctors.

I AM SUPERIOR
'u'
I would love a job in Nordsjøen (Where they bore for oil, base of Norwegian economics)...
They make around 130,000$ - 160,000$ a year... Which is around 1 million NOK a year.

Cham: As far as I know, Hug, me, Chris (at times) and Jusmi (Who is also a Item Forger). Also... WOOF
When I finish school (finish grade 12, currently in grade 8 ) I think I'm gonna go with my friend to study in a college in Switzerland. What do you guys think? Or are there better colleges? (My friend said something about the colleges being free in Switzerland but you have to be really smart to get in) is that true?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?