Toribash
Name: Spart1cu3
Belt: Blue
Time Played: just about 2 years
Why I want to join [Sheep]:Because I would like to help a clan move up in the rankings.
About: (a little info about yourself, what country you're from, age, favourite mode, that sort of thing. Be creative. I am 13 I am from USA, my favorite mods are judo/taekkyon/runkidoh, I only improvise even tough i did make up a starting move for every mod except akido.
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
Name: Spart1cu3
Belt: Blue
Time Played: just about 2 years
Why I want to join [Sheep]:Because I would like to help a clan move up in the rankings.
About: (a little info about yourself, what country you're from, age, favourite mode, that sort of thing. Be creative. I am 13 I am from USA, my favorite mods are judo/taekkyon/runkidoh, I only improvise even tough i did make up a starting move for every mod except akido.

he's saying you're shit
Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts
Name:Pinggir
Belt:Green Belt
Time Played: I Dunno
Why I want to join [Sheep]: i want to playing toribash with a friend or clan , it`s better than playing with the other stranger , it could be fun if you play with your friend right?
About: HI! my age is 14 and my mouse named Pinggir so i register toribash with Pinggir not my real account , if you want to know me just add me on FB : *******/gvt8H , Twitter: @dana661 , Skype : naufaldy , and playing with me [when im online , Toribash just a game , so i did not playing all time just for making new friendsheep and im looking for fun
PS:Ima Boy
Originally Posted by Pinggir View Post
Name:Pinggir
Belt:Green Belt
Time Played: I Dunno
Why I want to join [Sheep]: i want to playing toribash with a friend or clan , it`s better than playing with the other stranger , it could be fun if you play with your friend right?
About: HI! my age is 14 and my mouse named Pinggir so i register toribash with Pinggir not my real account , if you want to know me just add me on FB : *******/gvt8H , Twitter: @dana661 , Skype : naufaldy , and playing with me [when im online , Toribash just a game , so i did not playing all time just for making new friendsheep and im looking for fun
PS:Ima Boy

nope
http://forum.toribash.com/search.php...duser&u=141908
Name: Onimaru (or just Oni)
Belt: 2nd Dan
Time Played: enough to be socially depraved
Why I want to join [Sheep]: Well I found Toribash back in 08 or so after I got out of the US army. I started playing and stuff. I started to make friends like Mosier and Nuthug and other really cool fellows. Well after all my military money ran out and couldn't find a job I lost internet for a couple of years.
I got back on my feet about a year ago. I still don't wanna put this game down. I guess I kinda made an arse of myself to RAWR though. I just missed my friends. This game sucks without friends. I want to make my time worth something. It's worth something to me if I can play with friends to meet a competitive goal. I'm a recluse though, I find it hard to just make friends, it takes a lot of effort for me but I hold them close. I have always been told that if I wanna make friends I should find a common ground. Well I get told a lot on Toribash that I am dumb for challenging people and given the quote "Have you ever seen a sheep hunting a lion?" Well Baaaaaa I am hungry for some lion; and if that is the way I am, then I might as well hang out with you guys. You seem like pretty vicious sheep. ^w^
Name: popli
Belt: Black Belt
Time Played: 1-6 hours
Why I want to join [Sheep]: Because this clan is AWESOME!
About: my name is ehsan marzuki my age 13 im from malaysian my fav mod is aikido and wushu.
Name: trazy caco
Belt: ? what is
Time Played: (approx) played 20 yeasr
Why I want to join [Sheep]: terty is my best friend !
About:
[6:66] <crayztaco> hey tery
[66:5] <terywerty> hey best bud/y
[LINK TO YOUR POST HISTORY]

http://google.net
pennis and also dicke and balls