Toribash
Originally Posted by demonmigma View Post
Hey can i join ur clan [Extreme].........

Im not sure i can post here.
But asking like that wont get you anywhere im sorry. :3
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Originally Posted by demonmigma View Post
Hey can i join ur clan [Extreme].........

No.
1.Blue Belt
2.No real app
3. No exceptions
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Hello i'm a black belt but almost going to 2nd dan i played toribash like 2 years i'm always active in the forums i would like to join this clan because from the day i started playing toribash when my belt is already blue i started too find clans then i see this extreme clan so i decided to join but i'm not accepted but this time i'm trying too do it again as a black belt and i am proudly too help all of you guys i'm good at toribash i promise. thanks
Konichiwa, i'm Kenta Tatigami, or Kenta1 as you know on here, Im 11 and like to draw, but i'm probably not good enough to be an artist for the clan, but i'm not here for that. Im a brown belt and my fav mod is wushu. I joined TB about 4 years ago, and I want to join because I want to be with smarter and more mature players. My other clans, or the other clans i was in, rather was [Shadow] and [Fear].
[Shadow] Died, and I lost internet connection so I was kicked out of [Fear] because of inactivity.

Regards, Kenta
squak
Not all 'I's were capitalized, way too many comas and not the right belt.

Also;
"joined 4 years ago", and your join date says 2012.
Please explain.
And, what drew you to Extreme?
Alsoalso, I believe the youngest person in Extreme right now is around 15, possibly 17. Why would an 11 year old wish to chill with people with such an age difference?
And, if you can provide some examples of your artwork, please do so.
I also want to "chill" with older people because the people my age on here just rage whenever they lose.

Ill give 1 drawing. For now.
BonnieColor.jpg
squak
Sadly we don't recruit anymore. I'm content with my members. But I will give you a chance to persuade me to do otherwise.
Tell me then Why [Extreme]? Why choose us over the other clans.
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?