Toribash
/invade

Chimichanga or whoever is right above applied to "Tint" and got Shamed like hell

/invade
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
Name: Ihmeukko
Belt: Green ( almost Blue )
Why i want to join: Because i want to be "cool" when I'm in clan and i want to join to my first clan
Favourite mods: Classic / Wushu

Ps. When i have seen u guys, u haven't answered. I have been many timews in #No chat but nobody answered or there has not been anybody. And i have seen some NO people in servers, but no answer to my questions. T_T
ihmeukko1: See the below. o7

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
ALSO, MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

As of now, applicants to [NO] must (unless told otherwise) submit a four to thirty-eight page essay regarding the philosophical implications of zombies, in addition to the standard application. At least four scholarly sources must be cited correctly according to the Chicago Manual of Style (this might be a good resource for that). Application essays will be evaluated according to quality of discussion, proper citing of appropriate sources, and (obviously) good usage of the English language.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
chimichanga hasn't applied at all. what are you talking about.

/invade

I meant Chukawaka or whatever -_-

/invade
Rest in peace Tint.
/final invade

Looked it up, it's CHUWAKA

/final invade
Rest in peace Tint.
congratulations, it took you three tries to copy and paste 7 letters. you must be proud.
I see you guys have gotten much more lenient since I have departed. Where are the "get the fuck out"s, and the "hey you rotten piece of shit you aren't welcome here"?
Lolsignature