Toribash
Alright, I guess I can work with that.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I think there might be an overdose of red but overall, I think it looks cool(ish).

Newest artwork

Can anybody make me a head tex. I am willing to pay 100-4k tc depending on the head tex
I kinda like a long hair guy with a christmas hat, anyone?

Herr

I can do a recolor and I could push the hair a little closer to the head if you want. Just tell me if it needs any work.
[EDIT]: I'm not to good with the face/: sorry :P
Last edited by dk101; Dec 22, 2012 at 08:53 PM.
hair recolor(red and light blue), more details on the face and light pinkish brown skin, can you do it bro?
yup, or the other way around, but I prefer redhair and light blue
highlights
-----
I'm not saying that the head tex. you made was bad but pls make it worth 4k
-----
Omg I'll take it
Dont mind what i said earlier i didnt notice the spoiler so i thought you were just asking about the hairs' detail very sorry, i'll take it
Last edited by Yaumui; Dec 22, 2012 at 10:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nice art cozza but yeah there was to much red as the lighting or shading whatever you call it. Looks kinda devilish tohugh if you ask me. And dk101 I never knew you did art.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
My tori's colours are red and black, therefore making the theme of most of my artworks relating to my tori, red and black. The background was black so I had to add in a bit more red than normal. If it looks devilish, that's a good sign :P.
I like it Cozza And yeah Estimax I do some :P The final result was alot better :P

So I can stop spamming huge immages :P

[EDIT]: Does anyone know how the texture market works? Do you sell your image or do you have to have the texture to put ingame?
Last edited by dk101; Dec 25, 2012 at 01:19 AM.