Toribash
Originally Posted by smosh023 View Post
The hat looks weird dime, just sayin' lol, that's bad for our clan to get rejected..well, we just have to keep pushing forward to get it, and I'll be a little inactive next week, Finals is already coming closer.

I'll come back to do some marketing If the finals are done, It will help feed up the bank a little more.

#GreenHats
Originally Posted by Noel View Post
Don't kill me dime pls...Well guys I am leaving the clan hope you get official next time and don't die on me.

Good luck with the "lone wolf" stuff.

Originally Posted by tritrio View Post
Good luck noel. I hope the best for you in the future we had some great time ingame and on the IRC and more to come. Also we should do more recruiting server to add new member in the clan and become a bigger family.

I'm up to do it today.
Originally Posted by DimeBag77 View Post
Well guys since Noel quit and The7thVoid is active again he will be taking his place as the new Co Leader.

@Noel I really like you man I wish you were still a part of our family but in a way I am glad. For some reason i got this vibe from you a while back and I cant say Im shocked that you have quit. Good luck bro in the clanless world although it is fairly lonely Im sure you will do fine. I would offer you your spot back in the clan but thats just not how i roll.

^
Originally Posted by Ejected View Post
Hey guys. It was suggested that i introduce myself to you guys.

My brother Says this is a good clan.

(I am the older brother of DanWebb11)

Hm, I want to have a "check" on you later.
Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
So you invite me than leave? Not cool.
To be honest I am very disappointed. One co leader can't leave like that atleast not in thr rising part.

^
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
Speed your not going to leave just, because Noel did right?

That would be... gay.
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
So you invite me than leave? Not cool.
To be honest I am very disappointed. One co leader can't leave like that atleast not in thr rising part.

Sorry speed you will like it in warhead without me and when I was co leader nothing really happened so ya and dime thanks man I will be active in this clan still and in the irc.
Speed your not going to leave just, because Noel did right?

I am staying.
Although situation is quite unstable now we need more members. I will help out in Friday.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Noel View Post
Sorry speed you will like it in warhead without me and when I was co leader nothing really happened so ya and dime thanks man I will be active in this clan still and in the irc.

Noel, dont post anymore here and dont come to the IRC. You didnt leave on very good terms.
Originally Posted by Ejected View Post
Ago: A check on me?
Uh okay..

No, you will not join you are a yellow belt.
Plus this is the wrong thread to post in if you even wanted to join.
#INIT2WINIT
Well noel, good luck in yes i guess. I cant say im sad you left, u were always a bitch to me, but im not exited either. Bai
No, you will not join you are a yellow belt.
Plus this is the wrong thread to post in if you even wanted to join.

I never wanted to join.

Plus im in a clan
I bought forum caps pack for 30k. Best life choice ever.
Okay?
My brother said you were nice people.
Ha
I bought forum caps pack for 30k. Best life choice ever.