Toribash
Kinda.

There are a lot of different words, but yeah If somebody speaks with me in Spanish I understand it perfectly and if I speak in Portuguese with a Spanish person they understand too.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
I don't see the point of joining some organizations "for the environment protection". The best things you can do are like not throwing away litter in random places, not burning dry grass in spring, etc. And if everyone was doing this the environment would be much cleaner, so it'd help better than joining some organizations. Also, I have to agree with Surf, many of so-called "important environmental issues" are just bullshit made up in order to make people pay and persuade them that they are doing the right thing.
^that one, also sparta.tbm, swing.tbm, bigvssmall.tbm, knife-and-fork-wushu.tbm and many more. Just press Ctrl+M and search for some weird mod names =)
^ Exactly.

I don't see the point in creating an org like this in the TB community.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
not slowpoke, war_hero has slowbro, it would make you look inferior
steel/ psychic:
bronzor
bronzor
beldum
metang
metagross
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.