Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I would say that I would only give you sage. No need to go jumping into a primary spot until you have proven yourself in the secondary spot.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
WOOT!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to ME!
Happy Birthday to ME!
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday TIMEE!!!
fl0w
Ok so should we take a vote now?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
It'd be your rank man. Which do you frequent, the forums or the game?
Do you have the time to dedicate to one but not the other?
Think about your resources. The forums can be accessed from a smartphone or tablet, but the game can't. Are you away too long to be as active in the game as the forum?

Etc. Just think about it.
Hmm I think I am on the forum just a teeny bit more than the game
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
[Oblv] application
my name is 50calrpo
the best way to contact me is just sending me a PM
my Skype is the50calpro,steam the50calpro

im always fun to be around. im not noobish and Im not perfect either. I am currently in school so im on around 3:30PM-9:30PM. I play based on style, not points I try to keep a fluid movement he best I can. and finally im a great person.
I want to join Oblv because I have been asked to by multiple people. I notice the clan's economy is steady. my current friends in Oblv are djbro Zinrius kingra7en

my experience in toribash has been very fun. its one of my favorite games. you can find me more ingame than on the forums. now I do post at least once or twice a week. prev clans (wind, army)

my favorite color might be black im not sure

(fun q's)
1. untie myself then untie him
2. mark he sells cars
3. I didn't sign up to be in saw
Last edited by 50calpro; Apr 24, 2013 at 01:08 PM. Reason: correction
THE SPIN MASTER
Yes to 50calpro. I played with him before he's a cool guy.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
1000TH POST!!!

I lterally just sat here refreshing so I could do that.

I did the same for the first post of the 100th page

I don't know 50cal so I can't vote on him.

I suggested a while ago that if ysome stayed forum active he could definitely be considered for sage. As such I vote yes for the promotion.

Sage and Knight are equal in ranking, as Magus and Warlord are. It just depends on what the individual's strengths are.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.