Toribash
Hello guys! I will start by introducing myself, my nickname in toribash is Swooya as you can see, in "real "life my name is Diogo, you can call me as you prefer.

I was born and I'm still living in Portugal, a small European country.

I'm 24 years old, I work as a musician in a Blues/Jazz band and I'm at the moment recording a cd.

About Toribash, I found this game through a friend back in 2008 and I'm still here playing it. I'm currently 10th dan black belt and I've been in some clans during this long ride in toribash such as HUNG, Elite, Inquisition...

I've been in some Orgs back in the days like ORMO, Wushu team...currently, I'm only a member of OLDA.

I got some experience in these years in almost every mod but at this moment I'm mainly a aikido player.

I'm applying to Grim Reapers right now because this is clearly my type of clan, organized, tight and active.

Anything you want to ask me, go ahead.

Thank you for your attention.
Last edited by Swooya; Aug 30, 2012 at 03:01 AM.
"Be obscure clearly."
Me likes app and i think you are a cool person but for game skills we will see...just hang around
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Being honest, it isn't a bad app, people don't really get accepted if they are a good fighter unless they are an ingame based clan.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Beeing 10 dan i'm almost sure he is a good player. I diden't say i wanted to test him or somthing i just think it's a good idea for him to hang around get to know us. Beeing honest i've never seen him before. I'm not in the posdition to judge people...i'm not that pro myself.
Pm me for deals
I am just very lucky all the time lol
-----
Pretty good is not pro
Last edited by Insanity; Aug 30, 2012 at 05:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pm me for deals