Toribash
Oh I was about to use the invade tag when I remembered that we were clan allies :3 If you don't know, Convict, a spam is a post that:
1. Has little or no importance
2. Is like REALLY short
3. messes up the thread
4. Is annoying :3
If you didn't know then that's a spam. I'll try to get active on this forum guys anything to help out a clan ally
I'm a nobody, and nobody's perfect. I am the definition of perfection.
Wrath there is no reason why u should be rank 2 when u first join a clan no matter what u did lol so yeah umm i suppose u might earn it thru hard work and loyalty . and inferno sure ill send a mass message to the whole clan got it. Possible for me to earn rank 2?
Hypnohype Warhero of number 1 clan -Ethereal
yes it is but its for a good reason if were not active on the forums then why should we become an official clan? also we should make a vote on who thinks i deserve rank 2
-----
Okay so the point system works like this Every 3 days it is a MUST to post on the DSC AKA clan forums at least once if u dont post in 3 days u get a demotion and 1 point. dont post in 3 days after that u get another demotion (unless ur lowest rank in which u will be kicked). dont post in 3 more days after that and u get an auto kick. Once u post on the dsc ur points are reset back to 0 but u WILL NOT get ur rank back. U HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Just in case i missed some pepole while sending the messages a7x update the first post with this in it so our new members know
-----
new replay. we need to make a clan video soon im making some good replays
-----
Another cool replay
Attached Files
Woosh.rpl (82.3 KB, 4 views)
sacktap.rpl (60.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by hypnohype; Jun 14, 2012 at 03:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
not me i cant get on for 2 months because the computer im on is not compatible with toribash and i cant get to my other computer because im out of state so mostly ill just be helping magage the clan also kas did u get the message about the point system?
Message looks fine, explains the system and all. so gg there.

As for rank 2 though, that Rank is where Avengd always has final say, you'll have to ask him.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]