Ranking
Can you help with that lol.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Yeano, I'm getting 85k but that is probably going to officiality, or flames.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
You won't get offical...haha this thread is full of MUCH spam...Hence why you need and IRC to have these convo's...(Just a word of advice)
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
I know dizzy it was a joke, and jewww wtf do we have to do for an IRC?

Umm talk to a mod, Or just make a room and register it like a normal perosn O.o
Also did you really sell that set for 99k -.- you ripped him off..
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
He offered that, and it's 85k thank you
-----
Ok made one, that was easy xD
-----
Also jewww, y u no put me in sig
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 19, 2012 at 08:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

I'm going to put down that we have an irc on the front page.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
It's #Swag