Toribash
Originally Posted by kevo756 View Post
Name: Kevin Michael Stahl
Belt: Black
Country and timezone: Croatia, GMT+1

How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):
I'd say around 8+ for ingame and 2-3 for the forums. I actually read a lot on there, I just don't post much. This would definitely change if there was a known community I could converse with.
I have to also note that I'm currently on a limited data plan, so I might sometimes be inactive for a few days at the end of my data cycle.
Any clans you joined before us?:

None, had been invited from the inactive menacing clan lately. I honestly think it was a joke by someone who took over the dead clan.

Contacts:

You can get me on facebook, WhatsApp, regular telephone services and my E-mail. PM me for specifics.

What mod are you good in?:
I play mostly aikido and it's variants. Although I've been starting out with boxshu a bit lately (kinda late, I know) and I'm starting to like it. I do jousting sometimes for shits and giggles though, too.

What can you contribute?:
Well... I have a tendency to adapt to different playstyles in favor of my own win/loss ratio. Always have been a quick learner and I am proven to be highly intelligent, although that same intelligence sometimes turns me into an complete idiot, although I mostly stick to the educated getup.I most of the time try to keep my balance, and if I do lose it, I try to use it to my own advantage by making my opponent overshoot his own move.
This mainly refers to aikido.
Else, I'm not afraid to pick up a challenge or face a difficult opponent and I often win against more expirienced players than myself.
I am also quite quick at making my move(except when hungover, extremely tired or just having a bad day) as I have been matches with five second reaction time. Great practice.
I guess that was a wee bit too long, but still, hope it was enjoyable to read.

Any bans/infractions?:
No, not that I know of. Never posted a lot so there's little of a chance I ever got infracted.

Did anyone refer you here?: No, sadly.

Replays: I will post some tomorrow when I get to my pc.

Something to add: I think I overdid it a bit on the "What can you contribute" part so...
But other than that I am a musician and songwriter. My passion is metal music but I can write songs for and play other genres if need be.
Maybe someone on here would enjoy my music? Who knows.
And lastly something very important, I can tolerate a lot and never rage quit. If I lose, I lose. No point in dramatizing.
Also, I've been looking for a chance to start sparring. I am not that good at it and want to improve, but never found a proper partner.

Well, I wish you a great day/morning/evening/whatever and thanks for reading my app.

Work on forum activity, other then that. Yes from me
Name Kirill.
Belt 6th dan black belt.
Country and timezone Russia +3:00.
How active are you in-game (8-10).
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave? past clans Menace,Damned,Fanta. I left because the asset did not have enough.
Contact information (VK.)
Best mods: AikidoBigDojo,Mushu,Wushu,greykido,judo. Favourite mods: AikidoBigDojo.
What do you want to contribute to the clan? I I can translate into Russian.
Any bans/infractions? no.
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here? I knew then that a good clan.
Anything you'd like to add? asset.
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay1.rpl

2.rpl
Originally Posted by kiryxa061 View Post
Name Kirill.
Belt 6th dan black belt.
Country and timezone Russia +3:00.
How active are you in-game (8-10).
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave? past clans Menace,Damned,Fanta. I left because the asset did not have enough.
Contact information (VK.)
Best mods: AikidoBigDojo,Mushu,Wushu,greykido,judo. Favourite mods: AikidoBigDojo.
What do you want to contribute to the clan? I I can translate into Russian.
Any bans/infractions? no.
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here? I knew then that a good clan.
Anything you'd like to add? asset.
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replayAttachment 516655

Attachment 516656

No, negative, not happening. This has no information worth even considering too short
So,here go the replays going with my app. I know there are a lot... but I've got so many I'm more or less proud of,it makes it hard to choose.

Hope they all speak in my favor and thanks for your effort of watching them.

And an addition about forum activity.
I would be more active if there was eg. an active discussion/something else relevant to me and of interest with a group of people I'm familiar with. As until now,there have been none,there hasn't been any sign of forum activity either.
Attached Files
,bored.rpl (80.8 KB, 4 views)
,boredyxcas.rpl (112.8 KB, 3 views)
,boxshuimproboom.rpl (22.1 KB, 3 views)
,dacapa.rpl (44.0 KB, 4 views)
,defense.rpl (71.0 KB, 3 views)
,plexy.rpl (54.7 KB, 4 views)
,throwxc.rpl (60.8 KB, 3 views)
,xchdsf.rpl (71.2 KB, 3 views)
,xdyes23.rpl (129.3 KB, 3 views)
,danspin.rpl (43.7 KB, 3 views)
Let the shadow of Dååth make a turn for the worthless!
Proud leader and Co-Founder of (Entropy)
Thanks for the compliment.
If you need anything else, or an ingame test, just pm me. I check the forums every few hours.
If an ingame test is needed, I'll most likely be able in cca. 3 hrs. if not then then around midnight or eleven in the evening, GMT+1

And something I didn't mention before... If it's of any importance, due to my heritage and wide rsnge of family in different countries I fluently speak English, Croatian and German. I do understand a bit of polish too and sometimes I can decipher bits and pieces of other slavic/germanic languages.
Last edited by kevo756; Jun 18, 2015 at 06:32 PM.
Let the shadow of Dååth make a turn for the worthless!
Proud leader and Co-Founder of (Entropy)
Giving kevo trial. To the others: please add more effort on your apps n shit. Kevo's seems to be awesome.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I HAVE A NEW PARTNER IN CRIME

First of all happy birthday Chris also known as Raindz You have been promoted to RECRUITER you have proven yourself but you still have to under go a trial but remember don't do any stupid shit anyways congratz and happy birthday
Name: Akator
Belt: Blue Blet
Country and timezone: Paris (UTC+2) , France
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): Minimum 3 hours a day
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): No. It's my first clan.
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): My skype : Akator_DayZ
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):Im good in aikidobigdojo and JudoFrac
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I can participate at activities of the clan.
Did anyone refer you here?: No .
Originally Posted by Akator2A View Post
Name: Akator
Belt: Blue Blet
Country and timezone: Paris (UTC+2) , France
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): Minimum 3 hours a day
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): No. It's my first clan.
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): My skype : Akator_DayZ
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):Im good in aikidobigdojo and JudoFrac
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I can participate at activities of the clan.
Did anyone refer you here?: No .

First of all where is the effort? Second we have a belt restrictions. Third I think we aren't recruiting much people unless ye we find them worthy enough anyways try again later