Toribash
Emg, you know PastryPowa right?
Think about him because even tho he is not black belt he is great. I want to know how you feel about it.
I will say yes to dave.
Btw planz,the min bel for this clan is a black belt...and if pastrypowa is not a black belt,he might not will be in icof.I know im only a brown belt but I got accepted maybe bcoz of some reasons.
Im not really active anymore :;(∩´﹏`∩);: I miss you guys <3
iCoF App :D
App: iCof

Belt: Black
Age (share if comfortable): 12 (lol)
Why you want to join: i know that iCoF is a professional, honest, friendly, and skilled clan, and i need a better clan the the prev.
Groups, Are you in any toribash organizations?: Not at the moment (no)
Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones): i used to have an alt called PastryPow2 that i used for tc, but i dont use it anymore
Do you have any skills?: What do you specialize in? (Modding, Marketing, Art, In-game etc.) im a great judo player. pretty much it.
How in-game active are you? (1/10): 10
How forum active are you? (1/10): 7
How/where did you hear about iCoF?: one day i was joining random servers, then i say emg and planz testing peeps, and i thought, "hey, i've heard of them before," and joined the server.
Do you have any infractions?: No
Previous clans (if any): Snoop/Newbie Guide
Favorite mods (Best mods): Judo
Tell us about yourself: I am a 5th grade 11 yr old boy, and i love creative things like legos and drawing, and toribash
Three of your best replays(Preferred one of Tk, Aikido and Wushu): I dont have any. i just downloaded 4.3 and i erased all my replays D:
Well: age 12, then you say 11 year old boy?, dude no just no, and then you say: I had an alt for TC, so you say you farm?. Dude my answer is a huge NO straight to the face.
I didn't farm, I promise. I won like two fights, then I thought " this is stupid I could get infractioned" and 2nd, that was a typo I am 11. I apologize for being stupid and its ok if you guys deny me getting in
-----
FLIPPING PHONE I AM 12
Last edited by PastryPowa; Jan 2, 2013 at 11:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm neutral people in the clan like him. But the necessities for t are a but far
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
application
name: tareek ign is tkswag

in game rating 10/10

forum rating 8/10

first time i seen clan: i was in a wushu tourney then 2 guys showed up from a new clan iCoF and were realy good

why i want to join: this clan is on the rise and very active and smooth i just wanna be a part of it

what i can contribute: i am good in game and always check for nice heads and sets so i could scout for clan and maybe buy and make a tkswag head giveaway thread and i also know a set maker too
-----
Last edited by tkswag; Jan 3, 2013 at 01:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
NO! do the app correctly
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Belt: Blue (Have banned 2nd Dan, so this is not an alt)
Age (share if comfortable): 12
Why you want to join: Because I want to have friends here, my dream is join this clan, and you know, for easy communication if you want request something to me, the most of all, is for friendship.
Groups, Are you in any toribash organizations?: Not yet.
Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones): Don't have any.
Do you have any skills?: What do you specialize in? (Modding, Marketing, Art, In-game etc.): Avatar (newbie), In-game wushu.
How in-game active are you? (1/10): 6 (If there's tourney, It will be the same as forum activity)
How forum active are you? (1/10): 8 (Note: Online on holidays and weekends only)
How/where did you hear about iCoF?: iCoF was rank 5 of the clan (10 months ago) and dead 7 months ago. But EMG revive the clan.
Do you have any infractions?: -
Previous clans (if any): Source
Favorite mods (Best mods): Wushu
Tell us about yourself: I am Indonesian, I've playing toribash for 2 years. Have 3 accounts. The 1st was hacked, the 2nd banned, and this is the third ( I won't reply my mistake, I swear). I live in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (GMT +7). I love wushu and I am improving my skill by practicing on tourneys.
Three of your best replays(Preferred one of Tk, Aikido and Wushu): Sorry, I'm using the latest toribash update, so I can't save my replays because it's wasting hard disk size for other games.

Sincerely,

Exize