Endurance Onslaught 6.0
where do you people find these templates
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
cnan i joyn pls this good clan *trigger happy**tr iggerhappy**triggerhap py**middle finger** middlefinger*
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Can I please join your clan ?

Im not really the best but I know I am not bad either I love toribash and promise I will be very active on forums and online gameplay aswell
Just abit about myself : I am a very fun guy that jokes around when im with my buds and I love playing Toribash but when I want to be serious about something I am

2nd Dan Black Belt
Roberto Torres ( Rtninja8 )
Portuguese & South African
Perfection starts with hard work and motivation !
i am awyang [ ACNE ingame] , rank 54100 green belt . wont to join you . I have only to give and nothing to keep. i am needless. so can i join?
may i plz join i realy like this clan by the way im a realy talatend 10 year old that is a black belt
-----
talented*
Last edited by 22cgobert; Mar 15, 2014 at 02:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello guys and hot girls. I want to join [T] because I saw kick ass replays of Larfen and Tamero and more. You guys seem cool and if you like English, it suits me well too. I am active on forums and ingame. I have 140 posts because I took a break from toribash once. Now I post a lot and love meeting new people ingame. I would love to play with members in [T] and learn heaps. All of you are skilled and I want to be like that. [T] is an amazing clan and [T] gets heaps of hot girls(which is also why I want to join :P)

Thank you
Ehon
Hot girls FTW
Cats <3