Toribash
Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
won a 50k tourney, feeling badass

i hate kids man. my neice is so damn annoying

Haha, I hate kids too

It's the 26/12/2012 here, 5:29 AM.

Got a new phone for christmas :P Finally got it to work on the Toribash forums.

Best Laugh

Shiet. Nice Ave.

Nijia. Borderlands 2 is awesome. Bought it couple days ago.

Originally Posted by Mike60LeGacyX View Post
  1. What's your real name? : Mike Kovach
  2. Whats your Current Belt (MINIMUM 2ND DAN)? : I had a account 2nd dan black belt but it got hacked (Mike226)
  3. How long have you been playing? : since 2009
  4. Current Country / GMT? : U.S. Ohio
  5. Former Clans? : Secret,N3twork, none of these on this account
  6. Why you left/got Kicked: I was kicked out of both clans because of inactiveness because my CPU broke but got new laptop for christmas
  7. Any Skills For the Clan? : No, not yet ill be experimenting with textures and flames so
  8. How active are you forum-wise? : I can be very active
  9. How active are you In-game? : active
  10. Any Bans? : nope
  11. Any recent major infractions?: nope
  12. Any Alts? : not any more
  13. If you have alts, list them here:
  14. Did anyone refer you?: no
  15. Will you follow the Rules?: yes
  16. Anything else you'd like to say?(1 or 2 paragraphs) : I enjoy playing games and I will be making videos about toribash, xbox games and various other

The stupidity is strong in this one.
I hope that you understand what that means.

Just couple pages ago there was a same fail as this one. :/

fuck
Originally Posted by zapekk
Originally Posted by Mike60LeGacyX
What's your real name? : Mike Kovach
Whats your Current Belt (MINIMUM 2ND DAN)? : I had a account 2nd dan black belt but it got hacked (Mike226)
How long have you been playing? : since 2009
Current Country / GMT? : U.S. Ohio
Former Clans? : Secret,N3twork, none of these on this account
Why you left/got Kicked: I was kicked out of both clans because of inactiveness because my CPU broke but got new laptop for christmas
Any Skills For the Clan? : No, not yet ill be experimenting with textures and flames so
How active are you forum-wise? : I can be very active
How active are you In-game? : active
Any Bans? : nope
Any recent major infractions?: nope
Any Alts? : not any more
If you have alts, list them here:
Did anyone refer you?: no
Will you follow the Rules?: yes
Anything else you'd like to say?(1 or 2 paragraphs) : I enjoy playing games and I will be making videos about toribash, xbox games and various other

The stupidity is strong in this one.
I hope that you understand what that means.

Just couple pages ago there was a same fail as this one. :/

I'm saying know, for many reasons I could state, but I believe you know what they are.

I might not be as active as much because I will be staying with my aunt and uncle in Miami for a couple days or so.
Just an update regarding that. I'll try and get on when I can though.
Yay rexxy you finally got a mic now fix your god damn skype :>
Congratulation's D3 on your 2 year anniversary I just had my half a year anniversary.
I got 160$, two pair's of jean short's, two branded T-shrt's, a bunch of candy (which i don't wan't), a slingshot (just vroke it last night :<).
Right now it's 8:55 am 26/12/12.
✡[Vibe]✡
Merry Christmas everyone. My power has been out for 6 hours do to electrical problems again, but atleast it wasn't a week this time.
I'll be getting my presents somewhere around March. I'll update you guys on what I get when that comes. Probably around $100, so yay c:
Rex! You got a mic?! I'll get on Skype and voice fuck you later
Congratz Demon on the 2 year anniversary. :3
As for the application, I have no response.
Ave & Proxun: I love kids. Kids are fucking awesome. I have 4 nephews and a niece and I visit them every summer. Babies are the best though. You can't NOT like a baby.
Anyway, again, Merry Christmas everyone. Wish I could share the Christmas glee but it doesn't seem anyone in my family even notices it's Christmas.
Merry Christmas everyone! And AVE get me that raider force with that 50k you just won
I also am still working on getting you guys gifts. Y'all might get your gifts on New Years.
Last edited by Fatulbrown; Dec 26, 2012 at 02:14 AM.
Hey it's me
Yes, merry christmas everyone, and why do people expect people to give them expensive
stuff just because it's 'Christmas' I mean, i didn't get anything for christmas in tb, so yeah...

Anyway, i made me' self a quick little avvy using the tablet i got, it's smexy, but idk why
i have drawn a bird'ish looking thingy.
Originally Posted by Mike60LeGacyX View Post
  1. What's your real name? : Mike Kovach
  2. Whats your Current Belt (MINIMUM 2ND DAN)? : I had a account 2nd dan black belt but it got hacked (Mike226)
  3. How long have you been playing? : since 2009
  4. Current Country / GMT? : U.S. Ohio
  5. Former Clans? : Secret,N3twork, none of these on this account
  6. Why you left/got Kicked: I was kicked out of both clans because of inactiveness because my CPU broke but got new laptop for christmas
  7. Any Skills For the Clan? : No, not yet ill be experimenting with textures and flames so
  8. How active are you forum-wise? : I can be very active
  9. How active are you In-game? : active
  10. Any Bans? : nope
  11. Any recent major infractions?: nope
  12. Any Alts? : not any more
  13. If you have alts, list them here:
  14. Did anyone refer you?: no
  15. Will you follow the Rules?: yes
  16. Anything else you'd like to say?(1 or 2 paragraphs) : I enjoy playing games and I will be making videos about toribash, xbox games and various other

Damn, I love your app, the fact that you really paraphrased your paragraph into 1 sentence, also those extensive full answers, they're just amazing ;O. *sarcasm*.
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Cool beans, So ave', how you've been? And i see you got your self a nice avatar.

Well, anyway I got me self a graphics tablet which i wanted for a year.

As you can see my avatar is the result of me trying it out/

I like the lighting effect you put on the middle of the purple liney thing. If you applied that to head making, you could be excessively rich on this game.
i got some games from my friends

got half life complete from orko, that hmble bumble from nyann and beta.

supposed to be getting CSS from shmevin, not sure though

Wow, that's very kind of them. 3 games and it's not even your birthday. I only got tekken 6 ;P and that's not even new, that's awesome, Avengd.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
won a 50k tourney, feeling badass

i hate kids man. my neice is so damn annoying

Young kids are a pain in the you-know-what. They always want something.
Babies never stop crying as well.

For some reason my PC wont login to the forums, but my 360 will..
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
ok so (one) I love you all and Merry Christmas
(two) where are my gifts >_< lol
(three) I GOT MY MIC BITCHES!!!!! lol and it was really cold this morning so I couldn't run outside naked but I did run outside -insert black joke-
and (four) Fatul you are too expensive mofo >_<
--------
oh and (five) ave don't you sell sets? do you have a set that could go with my head?
Last edited by mjishere123; Dec 26, 2012 at 12:24 AM.
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|