Ranking
Easy, give up first blood, yell "ALAWAYS STUK WITH NEWB TEEM", sell all items, go ap, and fuck shit up.
inq.
My last 2 ranked games were fucked up.

First game I try out Akali in ranked and did pretty well early. Team was doing amazing, our jungle vi goes bot and scores a double kill and our mid kat kills TF. I wasn't even level 5 yet and our team was 5-0. Then, randomly Vi leaves the games and shit just goes bad from there. Jungle Olaf dives me and both Riven and him get out barely alive, then I throw my lane and everyone just starts losing. Level 5 Vi comes back on the 30 minute mark and is like "sorry"....

Next game though, even better. It was the same Kat that I had from last game, yet this time, their Varus adc couldn't connect, so I basically had free farm early game as Ezreal. Our Akali mid got so fed. Dat poor Varus though, he had like 40 cs at the end of mid game. 2nd game was a pretty easy victory.

Feel bad for the Kat though, 2 games in a row she had a dc/leaver.

EDIT: I don't know why people think Soraka is a good pick. One of the most popular ad carries atm; MF, counter her and there a slew of supports that just destroy her in lane. LIKE seriously, I see her as the weakest support in the game currently. Take last game for example. I got my ad carry saying how he's the really good at adc and this guy is like "ok, I will support you", he picks soraka and they took high and mightly that they are gonna win the lane. Enemy picks MF/Leona bot lane and I'm like, this is gonna be a slaughter" which is funny, cause they had a Trynd jungle..TLDR; they got bot fucked.

Edit 2: Un-fuck-believable...3 games in a row with Soraka support and all three games the team with soraka lost. Thank duck that I only had Soraka on my team once. She is so bad.

Just look at this shit, such a bad champion

Last edited by j4nd0; Feb 6, 2013 at 12:57 PM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
What I don't get is how do people die in lane with a soraka? Not counting something ridic like a 4 man gank. If the AD is playing agressive with a soraka support, they're retarded.
Also: taking free poke =/= aggressive with a soraka. I expect my AD to get poked more than she should for easy CS/harass but that doesn't mean go balls deep for a kill. Just farm with a soraka as support... lol
Last edited by ed; Feb 6, 2013 at 01:13 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
What I don't get is how do people die in lane with a soraka? Not counting something ridic like a 4 man gank. If the AD is playing agressive with a soraka support, they're retarded.
Also: taking free poke =/= aggressive with a soraka. I expect my AD to get poked more than she should for easy CS/harass but that doesn't mean go balls deep for a kill. Just farm with a soraka as support... lol

Its called MF and Leona. Soraka can't deal with aggression. Her early heals aren't strong/frequent enough.

Man, some champions are just bonkers broken. Kayle is IMBA mid, her damage is insane. There's next to no counter play. MF/Leona bot is just brutal, the cc lock of Leona just makes MF do damages. Had enough of ranked tonight, went 3/2 with one of the loses silly cause it was a 100% win then our fed J4 just quits and that's game. Thinking of just playing Leona and tell my adc to go MF.

Oh, and tonight's ranked games were accompanied by this amazing song on repeat for 5 games.

Last edited by j4nd0; Feb 6, 2013 at 02:25 PM.
Originally Posted by Biaker View Post

woohoo, gold tier so funny! Even more than silver hell

dat ashe build, my god..... what the fuck does attack speed do
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by Biaker View Post

woohoo, gold tier so funny! Even more than silver hell

Yeah players in Gold are pretty retarded.
I R IRONMAN
Welp, up for promotion again. Just went 2/1 with Hippybob. First game was really fun as I finally did well with Akali, went mid however, my Akali practice was for top. However it was up against Zed, and he easy when you get 6. Did some great roam ganks, had a beast gank top where I flashed R into Yorick with Shen ult'ing on me. Hippybob did really well on adc that game, didn't die.

Next game was interesting and annoying. After Kayle feeds firstblood due to an invade, top and bot switch lanes and Hippy and I 2v1 a Renekton. Unfortunately for us, we didn't realize that we had to push the lane as hard as possible like Cait/nunu at top lane did...We eventually loss, cause we had Mundo, Mundo such a shit champ. So shit that I'm putting him into my shit tier list along with Soraka.

Next game was a protect the Vayne comp with me playing Vayne and Hippy supporting again as Leona. We somehow won lane against Caitlyn and I actually went even in farm with her which just means that the Cait player was fucking trash. I kept tumbling into the enemy during team fights causing me to die. The last teamfight I was the only one to die...pretty fucking bad for a protect the Vayne comp.

Now its time to think of a strategy for this promotion series.
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Next game was a protect the Vayne comp with me playing Vayne and Hippy supporting again as Leona. We somehow won lane against Caitlyn and I actually went even in farm with her which just means that the Cait player was fucking trash. I kept tumbling into the enemy during team fights causing me to die. The last teamfight I was the only one to die...pretty fucking bad for a protect the Vayne comp.

Now its time to think of a strategy for this promotion series.

It's like when you put on a condom, but the penis is too small so it slips out.

BTW you may have to re-do your fantasy LoL team at http://www.bossminion.com
League is Toribash password is Hampa
Last edited by Hippybob; Feb 7, 2013 at 03:43 AM.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
dat ashe build, my god..... what the fuck does attack speed do

This ashe build is crazy I got 2.00 attack speed. Then the sure crit plus stakkik shiv crit is basically overkill on anyone that gets in your way.