Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

heh, it seems that I have triggered a war there. I have asked them that why do they use team wushu as name when they dont play wushu.

ohgod, the walltexts, cant bare to read them.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
heh, it seems that I have triggered a war there. I have asked them that why do they use team wushu as name when they dont play wushu.

<3 <3 <3 Ballsacks for you, we do love you slip.

Speaking of people who don't play wushu... why I no see you no moar?
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post

So much this. It's not even funny.

Was on their tier 1 list.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
well, they insist that what they are doing is right, they wont even listen to my opinion so i let it go. who the fuck cares what official orgs do, i'll do what I know the most, which is playing wushu

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

it's an organization representing wushu...although they play wushu3, brushu, rk-mma, and stabjutsu original. but long tf reasonably low to low gravity emphasizing comebacks and fairplay is what the org is about.
Okay it's time I get this out of the way, I'll find some replays today. Sorry for the laziness.

Here's a few.
Last edited by lordrice; Sep 26, 2012 at 12:45 AM.
It's good to see you guys back on track!

Nike: <3
Last edited by Nikelaos; Sep 26, 2012 at 01:23 AM.
"Be obscure clearly."