Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I can come any day from 5 pm to about 10 pm GMT+1. You set the days, I'll mark them in my calendar. I also got a mic so that's cool. I just never talk much.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Yeah no I'm not going there again lol.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
For the people that don't submit replays, you'll still appear in the video. Everyone on the members list will have their set shown and name introduced in the intro of the vid
Anyone who's interested in joining TW is free to go there, it's not like we restrict our guys from joining there, just because of a few differences in ideas/perspectives. We agreed to disagree, both made their points. I agree with nike, we mostly improv anyway with the exception of showing off a couple of openers. TW is indeed adamant about promoting improv only, so once you go there you can pretty much throw your awesome openers and helico's out of the window.

And like nike said. There won't be any looking down on or intolerance towards whoever wants to go to TW, it's unnecessary to say the least.
But why's the rum gone? :v
But do post them replays if you got them, it'll be your contribution to this project here (looking at dr.bear, kesman, lordrice, diamond, new guys in general). I know xar and kick will come around eventually (or we'll find some for them), but the new guys should at least put a few of their awesome replays in it (active players). I'm sure Diamond and lordrice should have plenty by now, if they're even aware of this video ( can someone let them know about it or something). The rest is cake* .

If everyone's cool with the commemoration idea (some already gave thumbs up) then Sly can look up some of their replays. Here's one http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=61358 . It's where i got the examples from.
I'm around when i can, when i'm not working on something or other responsibilities. Basically you won't see me so often on Monday and Wednesday, maybe during the afternoon and mid night for an hour these days. Should get more available during October, when i get a language course finished. I don't have a tight schedule, but i might get caught up with some work on the run at home.

In a nutshell, i'm on when i can be so the times can vary, but obviously from somewhere during the afternoon til midnight, if i'm not onto something. GMT +3 or +2.

edit: also got a headset mic, but i've never used it before. Will find out if it works with you guys ;).
I'll wait on some more imput from our americans before making a decision, looks like its a GMT afternoon on a weekend but we may need to squeeze it a bit later for the benefit of our friends across the pond. I know carey can make it, but he is eastside and he's uber active.
-----
in the mean time.... killer wtf happened to that war with inq?
Last edited by Nikelaos; Sep 24, 2012 at 05:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump