Toribash
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
4 ranked losses in row....Won 2 in a row, was time for promotion then loss after loss after loss after loss...now down to 37 league points. With my ranked spirits crushed, its time to spam learn a new champion and then bring it into ranked.

So after 10 draft games with akali, ima bring her into ranked and see how well I go.

Now you know how I feel.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Now you know how I feel.

You've been demoted twice, I felt bad cause the games I lost were my fault , but you, you do good in your games, and still lose. That feeling must blow.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
even I hate it when I play a match alone and lost because my team is utterly retarded...

Jax autolock, didn't speak english, went bot as a support... our Twitch was 0/0/0 for 15 minutes while Jax was 0/4/0, I had to stop jungling and be a support fiddlesticks for Twitch, who happened to start getting fed while Jax roamed like a dumbass not getting any kills, basically just scaring mid

we actually did win that game, because of my clutch-ass ultimate under their inhib turret that happened to ace

7/0/10 fiddlesticks jungle (eventually Twitch got fed enough to be able to hold bot with Jax down there, so I went back to jungling and teamfights); most kills and least deaths \o/
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
You've been demoted twice, I felt bad cause the games I lost were my fault , but you, you do good in your games, and still lose. That feeling must blow.

Try getting the same shitty jungle 3 games in a row. Uric and I were duo and he blamed Uric all the time for not following up a retarded 1v4 dive mid or something ridiculous like that. Then he has the nerve to say something like "this team man"

For future reference, if you see someone named "iCarryGuns" please for the love of god dodge.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

The worst was I was zed top, outfarming my "counter" wukong by around 30 cs. This retarded guy comes up to my lane as yi. I ping him back because I'm doing fine AND am currently backing under my own turret and don't want to engage. So he runs out of the bush and by himself chases wukong under his own turret where he continues to attack him then dies.

:||||||||||||||||||||||
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Currently practising with Akali in draft normals...the 2nd game was a bigger snowball than the 1st. 3 - 8 more games of Akali practice then its ranked time. For those wondering, I go top lane with her, mostly building Seekers Arm guard thing first then a revolver. Depending on gold on next buy, it will be sorcs/mercs or Gunblade.

Gunblade and Seekers are pretty much enough damage for the time being so I rush a GA then either get Deathcap or Hourglass next depending if I want to be invincible or do a billion damage.

The worst was I was zed top, outfarming my "counter" wukong by around 30 cs. This retarded guy comes up to my lane as yi. I ping him back because I'm doing fine AND am currently backing under my own turret and don't want to engage. So he runs out of the bush and by himself chases wukong under his own turret where he continues to attack him then dies.

:||||||||||||||||||||||

You should have dived with Yi, free kill.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
But I was behind my turret backing and din't think he'd be THAT retarded.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
I know the feel brahs.

Yep, their jungle WW has more creeps than anyone in my team. :3

..This game should only played as 5 man premades.

AND I HAD NO CLUE I WAS FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOU
Now you know how I feel.

Have you had an AP renekton on your team? Didn't think so :<

I lost a game as MF, even though I was tearing up bot lane. I was like 3/1 but our renekton went 1/8, sold everything, went AP, and died to baron for about 5 minutes.
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Have you had an AP renekton on your team? Didn't think so :<

I lost a game as MF, even though I was tearing up bot lane. I was like 3/1 but our renekton went 1/8, sold everything, went AP, and died to baron for about 5 minutes.

rofl how do you lose lane as renekton.
I R IRONMAN