View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Teamwushu
I applied to tier 3, got tier 4. I feel that openers aren't a important part of my wushu. Discuss/comment/state how you feel? I want to see where everyone stands with TW (pms also accepted)
Last edited by rcarey; Sep 23, 2012 at 09:04 PM.
I don't have an issue with it, in truth most of us impro most of the time anyway. I'm ambivalent to teamwushu really, I don't care enough about it to bother being part of it, even if i didn't have an issue with any of their ideas. I don't think it would enrich my experience at all and yeah occaissionally i do want to make and show off an opener, and i see nothing wrong with that.

As far as i'm concerned overuse and dependence on openers is totally different, it is boring, and it does take away from showing your skill. So my stance isn't too different from teamwushu's, but i think they are unnecessarily hardline about it.

If anyone decides they wanna be part of TW then i'm fine with that, I'm glad the whole incident before hasn't torn the community apart. We're all good friends with a number of TW members and i wouldn't dare try to seperate us by insisting this clan will have nothing to do with that org.

In short, feel free to do what you like in regards with Team Wushu (short of stirring up another shit storm). However, I won't tolerate anyone looking down on anyone else for joining/not joining TW - not that I can see that happening with anyone in our current roster but I think I need to publicly make this stance clear.
Important: So now we're stable...
We should start doing more as a clan. I suggest we pick a time once a week and get all the active players together. Start out with some practice matches (real hardcore, with joint restrictions...etc), then clan war, then whatever, don't care - mess about, watch killer own at lolmods, put on tk and hotseat nikelose so he fails repeatedly.

Please everyone who is really active post what days you can do it and what timeframe you can do it in (in GMT plz).

Also discuss.

Clan get together scheduled for 5pm GMT every sunday
Last edited by Nikelaos; Sep 28, 2012 at 01:45 PM.
Wednesday at 19:00 Gmt -5 this coming week
Thursday through sunday the next week, can schedule my stuff around it if I have that much notice
-----
Just stuff getting serious for a bit at college. Meh.
Last edited by rcarey; Sep 24, 2012 at 12:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
that's not entirely true, my laptop has one built in, it just isn't in my possession for the next couple of weeks.