Ranking
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
I don't have enough ip to get more runes and masteries

Build masteries are free. It's not need IP. lol
Last edited by Chris; Feb 4, 2013 at 12:38 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
I'm tired of devil making fun of other players, let's make fun of him.

You just use 3 mastery pages and 2 incredibly stupid rune pages.

PROOF

Oh god it's Toon all over again
I'm a fucking professional!

Not sure how many of you have seen this but OH MY GOODNESS. Yes, I appreciate that it has been done before in custom games and in a few troll ranked 5s teams but IN THE FINAL GAME OF A GRAND FINAL OF A TOURNAMENT WITH A $20,000 PRIZE POT THAT QUALIFIES YOU FOR THE OGN?!

AAAAASHBFJKSBDKG

AS YOU CAN SEE MY REACTION IS SOMEWHAT SIMILAR TO THAT OF THE ANIMATED AUSTRALIAN(?) CASTER

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Feb 4, 2013 at 02:37 AM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Toon was telling us hybrid Teemo was good and that he was a pro Mundo.

Devil isnt toon yet.... But I would reccomend for him to make new masteries.
Im a nub and I have like, 14 different pages.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
._. You all act like I suck. I cbb to make new ones, like that other kid said, it doesn't make that much of a difference.

You need 1 mastery page, and you can change it every time you play. Devil I just wanna point out that the perseverance mastery is basically useless, numerically.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post

Not sure how many of you have seen this but OH MY GOODNESS. Yes, I appreciate that it has been done before in custom games and in a few troll ranked 5s teams but IN THE FINAL GAME OF A GRAND FINAL OF A TOURNAMENT WITH A $20,000 THAT QUALIFIES YOU FOR THE OGN?!

AAAAASHBFJKSBDKG

AS YOU CAN SEE MY REACTION IS SOMEWHAT SIMILAR TO THAT OF THE ANIMATED AUSTRALIAN(?) CASTER

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm speechless.
inq.
When Numbers and I did ranked 5s, we lost to a team running that. It feels a lot less humiliating now.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I've been brain storming and thinking about the new ruby sightstone on mundo.

What do you guys think about it on his jungle? It provides pretty average HP and the roam warding seems like it would really fit him.

I'm not gonna try it because I hate mundo and I don't see why people play him, but I'm just looking for others opinions.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم