9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Exactly your next one.
Last edited by Festus; Dec 9, 2009 at 08:29 PM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
If it's gonna be drawing, then i can try. I have an idea, like comic book front page with PIRATEZ above and we are all on the ship (members who will be in the clan picture anyway) in some marvel poses. In circle borders we can have: in this issue we introducing - images of some of us that are lower rank etc. It will be like golden age comic book look.
Piratez Story Of Rising
1nce There Was A Foolish Boi Name Spacula Ver GOod At Bashing He Joined Piratez And He was A Co leader But He Was So foolish He got Demoted 2 Times And After Began The war There Were Fights On the Heavy Tender Ship It Sanked And The Piratez Jump oN Holys Ship And Started 2 Battle It ended 6 days And Then They Allied And Then When
Clans Here The Word Piratez D00M Comes 2 There Soul Piratez Arent
A Devil Worshiping Clan We Worship Hope 2 Be The Best Clan BAshers
For The Hole Univiserty
__________________________________________________ ______________

TY
For Reading
I Like Pies 2
Uh, guys i just sow that our UTC is +13, that means when it's 11 am here it's 11 pm where u live, damn That's the reason i can't catch u in game... I'll have to play at night to see ya and vice verse. When are u most active?

And, sorry SpaceLlama I tried everything to make it readable but only at the size of 600x200 u can see the text inside the comic. So, what can I say... This is the smallest size:
http://i48.tinypic.com/24m8374.jpg
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Dec 9, 2009 at 05:54 PM.