Toribash
you guys post a lot in your thread. I like mine. Where it is nice and calm. Also hello people. goodluck with official in the future time. (also ave, halo, get on skype ill be on in a bit.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I'll upload it when my computer can render a fucking video without crashing.
Also, I would join you, but I'm going to bed. Goodnight everyone.
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
you guys post a lot in your thread. I like mine. Where it is nice and calm. Also hello people. goodluck with official in the future time. (also ave, halo, get on skype ill be on in a bit.)

okay, im already on

also goodnight soap
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I want to as well! Les do ett! Spend like a week on the app and type all professional and shit. Send the app to me in pm before you send it in. I want to know what you is sending : )

Not that kind of app. Just 50k TC and links to the dsc/other forum, along with who you would want to be a mod for the board.
We're not going to send until both leaders can be properly active though. When Ave.can return full-time then we'll decide.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Woah that is one very very sexy avatar ave, wasn't the maker wehsleeh?
When ave get's back full time would be a great time inf, we have to get official before these new clan's otherwise we be embarresed :c
Yea i can't wait to See that new video i seen a few funny thing's in there.
✡[Vibe]✡
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE! I just woke up and wanted to say that

One thing is funny is you guys are like, "Post the video" 'Soap' but if you look through his videos, I am in with Soap and some other guys :3. I need to go on Skype more... Also, Ave, send me a friend request on skype, I wanna hear your voice *pedo face* XD

I'm gonna be busy today. We have a Christmas Eve party, and I'm prob gonna have to help my mom (at my house) with it. But today I will be opening presents! Let me explain my pressnt getting. Christmas eve is (usually) a big present, few middle presents, and cloth, Christmas morning with 'Santa' are all small really, maybe 1-2 middle type. Then on my birthday (Jan 3rd) I get small stuff. But when I say big present, for that I've gotten a PS3, Wii, First Phone, and other stuff. Middle presents are like a new game or movie. Small presents are tiny things you like never use XD
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Some people get their presents early while other get their's late xD.
Merry Christmas Eve everyone. I might go watch the hobbit again tomorrow just so I can say I did something on Christmas xD
Inf: Oh, I didn't know that. Well hopefully they like our DSC. It is filled with Soap, so it's pretty clean.
Hurry and get yo computer back Ave! D:<
Last edited by Clay; Dec 24, 2012 at 05:22 PM.
Ok it's christmas here.
It's the worst fucking christmas ever, my parent's are fighting so im just gonna play on toribash for awhile. I don't know what to do today.
On another note who's ingame?
✡[Vibe]✡
Just uploaded a new video (No it's not Toribash, it's Happy Wheels). Uploading Toribash tomorrow, I promise.
Here's the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzJos...ature=youtu.be
Sorry if links aren't allowed, but please be sure to leave a like if you enjoyed watching it.
I actually meant to split it later in the video (More around 11 minutes) but I guess I failed epicly. Other 13 minutes will be coming next time ;)