Toribash
I have whole list of stuff that I have to do xD Answer to yours:
Floor is lava thats for sure going in
Speed boosts - sure, there will be slides and perfect timed rolls after landing will keep your momentum
About the rest - the multiplayer will be in trackmania style so no collisions, static map etc. because that's all I can afford XD and I don't want to over complicate things as I'm doing everything alone
Also there will be map builder so given big enough player base I'm sure people will come up with something crazy

Any feedback is great and well appreciated
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
ofc, i'm not expecting you to do all these alone,
but just maybe after the game is gone and incase u got enough money you can add some interesting mods. idc what, i'm interested to see what u have in mind.
tho the parkour gameplay and trackbuilder alone are more than enough.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Find someone to make animations for me and I'll give you a test version in less than a week
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
I have whole list of stuff that I have to do xD Answer to yours:
Floor is lava thats for sure going in
Speed boosts - sure, there will be slides and perfect timed rolls after landing will keep your momentum
About the rest - the multiplayer will be in trackmania style so no collisions, static map etc. because that's all I can afford XD and I don't want to over complicate things as I'm doing everything alone
Also there will be map builder so given big enough player base I'm sure people will come up with something crazy

Any feedback is great and well appreciated

interesting...
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.