Toribash
Obey
Just came over to say, thanks for 1st rank! I want to see you guys put more effort into warring though. If not, you know exactly what will happen. Nitro has already told us to get ready for the race to 1st and I want to see you guys there too. No pressure and all, but I know you can do it if you have the right motivation. Try to find it soon or there won't be much chance.
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
Originally Posted by PimpKilla View Post
Obey
Just came over to say, thanks for 1st rank! I want to see you guys put more effort into warring though. If not, you know exactly what will happen. Nitro has already told us to get ready for the race to 1st and I want to see you guys there too. No pressure and all, but I know you can do it if you have the right motivation. Try to find it soon or there won't be much chance.

what a nice way to say "you're losing"

Originally Posted by uGKratos View Post
can i join clan

go for it
Last edited by Hattersin; Feb 9, 2015 at 02:06 PM. Reason: merging/moving posts
I'm laughing so hard. I'm sitting with three other people in this empty remote room in school, reading news while they study.
In comes a tard, sits down behind us on another couch and begins watching Swedish cartoons on max volume..
Zilch fucks given.

Regarding first place, it's gonna end up the same as with Warhead, xp, infinity, etc.
Calling it.
PM me with any and all questions
Never got a chance to see. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Beyblade or something, I know one of them really likes that show.
-----
Originally Posted by uGKratos View Post
can i join clan

welcome back, buddy
Last edited by Hattersin; Feb 9, 2015 at 02:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions