Toribash
Kitty get out... You don't have permission to post here AND you're spamming.
You can't just march in here and declare that everyone is lying.
I don't need any presents. I'm fine where I am. I will be giving presents though. Probably some expensive ones *Looks in deactivated* Lol
The3Crazy: That was spam too. Please keep it to a 2 sentence minimum.
The only problem I had with Kitty was that he was pretty rude to me, and spent money that he owed me once. But both of those are pretty small.
Soap, you are nice . But I knew you before I met most of these people, so you WILL get a present from me. But not sure yet
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by ATD View Post
I really don't give a shit that Kitty was kicked Lexii was bullshit though.

Felt like starting a whole bunch of drama.

I really don't haven anything against anyone in ethr. Especially not you Inferno or Abdy.

Just going inactive for awhile with the holidays and if you can kick Lex for inactivity I would've probs been next so I decided to off myself before anyone else could.

Still going to be ingame occasionally to bet and such.

Irc is where I'll be hanging my hat at the end of the day, you can catch me there.

Peace.

Yeah lexxi had a different kind of inactivity. Not to mention, if you feel you're going to be inactive, you can shoot Ave or myself a pm and we wont kick you. Best of luck with IRC stuff.

Small side note: Spam warning sent to allies breaking 2 sentence minimum rule.
-----
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
Ave or Inferno or whoever can, can you update the 1st post or w/e so it says we have 1k pages? Also, if you want, I can send you my... W/e it is with the showing of rank, and avy, and etc

Ill do it in a couple days if I can get enough time.
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Dec 23, 2012 at 06:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Kitty got permma ban XD. Also, how do you IP ban someone from a room? Cause in the room I made, there is a guy who is a real d***, and if you ban him, he will go on alt and like lag up your thing. I told firebolty and sent him screenshots of what hes done, but I guess hes not banned...
Nijia You should look at it in the tutorials it there is all the everything you need to know. Also in the forum called Chat commands and hotkeys.
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
Thanks pie but I got it. It was funny too, the guy who I was gonna IP ban, helped me XD. He wanted me to Ip ban someone else, ans told me how to XD
I'm not in need for anything either I wanna buy like 100k but it's not supported in New Zealand
I don't think Kitty got perma banned because she still has all of her item's, when a player is banned all there item's are sent to the magical sack for GM Tourney's.
Last edited by Ninjacam; Dec 23, 2012 at 10:26 PM.
✡[Vibe]✡
You guys are far more ingame active (I think, even though you guys are active forum-wise too) than you are forum active, I mean (with the ones with excuses) how many people from Ethereal out of the entire list have posted here within a week, etc. Because I see almost all Ethereal member ingame. Just letting you guys know.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Ethereal is really active, both ingame and forum. I hope that clan still with this active.
And another quest, anyone know anything about abdy? I don't see him for a month...
Ninja check ban list Kitty is most likely permabanned if hanz0 did it...also cozza 90% of our members post here AT LEAST once a week. And Nijia i love the story XD made me laugh. Who was the guy? And lastly i fkin hate item duels, the agreement was, my aqua lax, blood, and gradients+maya force for hunter force, i won and the guy left and i cant report because nothing was lost so they just say get over it better luck next time. :C
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥