Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Im on my cell now :-( ill play with u n torii tommorrow :-)
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Ohk.
Done.
Are you at school atm Loach?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
yo, im getting pretty pissed of and confused at the same time, cuz, i think all u know that im wearing a texture set, geisha style and it's a girl >.> so as fast that i join a server, like two or three players says gay and fag, when they r having a mans face, doesnt that make them gay? cuz they look at him all time, but im looking on a girl, so please if u se someone with a girl text set dont call them a fag or gay w/e in rl i listen to wu-tang clan and chad muska (hiphop/gangsta) and im skiing and im competing in inlines, i've got a gf in rl too, so what makes me gay? seriously the guys wich calls those gays and fags, just stop! or i'll fuck you up with a fuckin rusty screwdriver! (from method-man, wu-tang clan) LOL

snorlaxen you like hip hop? i gots mad good shit u should listen to not mine but, if u like Wu i think you might like this shit For ex, MF DOOM, Sean Price, Mad Lib, Abstract Rude, Kool Kieth, uhh many more, also i put my shit on my webpage no rhymes tho(click on my name)
I AM at school.
I am on one of their shitty comps, lol.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD