Toribash
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Sending Amber Force to IIInsanEEE :v

Sending it back, Pal. Please only send them if you have both Force and Lax and they're not marked as completed in our DSC.

I'm doing this because it's really easy for me to forget things and make a mess out of them.
-----
Congratulations GoldenRox! You have now a voucher to ask me a free set, PM me the details of the set and how much you want me to make it worth, detail it as much as you can and congratulations again!

<3
Last edited by IIInsanEEE; Apr 2, 2015 at 06:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by GoldenRox View Post
I'm sending a few of the forces and relaxes that we need to the Vault. I'm sending Amethyst force and relax, Chronos force and relax, and Juryo force and relax. If one of you kind pople wanted to check off those items from the things we need that would be swell.

Okay after I wrote this I realized that the vault needs Qi for one if these items (Amethyst). So if someone who had access to the vault could please get the Qi to 100 that would be great.

hmm, I also bought those before for the vault, since they were the cheapest. Don't we got them like thrice now?

Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
Only Pairs sweetheart, not accepting single items. Gotta remind you all that Forces and Laxes go for me and the full set goes to our sack to be used as prizes in our events, this is not a purchase, be aware.

I sent mine to -link before, uh.

And uh, congrats on the 1000th post golden, I was waiting for someone to make 999, went ingame for a second and you got it lel. Nice, I don't really need a set anyways.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That 1000th post though. Anyways I have an extra pair of Amethyst force and laxes that I was going to give to the clan but now there are more then one pair? Please tell me if my pair is still needed. If not I'm probably going to sell them.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
Sending it back, Pal. Please only send them if you have both Force and Lax and they're not marked as completed in our DSC.

I'm doing this because it's really easy for me to forget things and make a mess out of them.
-----
Congratulations GoldenRox! You have now a voucher to ask me a free set, PM me the details of the set and how much you want me to make it worth, detail it as much as you can and congratulations again!

<3

Hah, you tried to grab the #1000 yourself, didn't you? Just one minute off though ;)
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Hah, you tried to grab the #1000 yourself, didn't you? Just one minute off though ;)

Why would I try to take a prize from myself? That doesn't even make sense!

But I do realize that it was a close call, I wasn't really paying attention to the postcount :$

Anyways be aware for more quick events <3
Originally Posted by Fatman View Post

Anyways be aware for more quick events <3

Come at me bro! I was about to buy the amber force and relax but then I realized that I didn't have enough Qi. Depressing.
I'll be on off and on over the "night" (1:00PM)
So I bought a 3DS from a coworker and picked up Omega Ruby yesterday. I promised myself that I wouldn't touch any Pokemon game after Diamond and Pearl, but I made an exception because it's basically a remake with a few bits of flair. So far, I like it. I like the DexNav feature, as it allows you to find some of the harder to find Pokemon in an area, while having that Pokemon know an unusual move. I'm not a fan of the added story elements. As I leave the forest past Petalburg, the camera pans to a Magma grunt talking to someone on the radio. I feel like Pokemon games should be only told from the players perspective, and adding the cinematic elements such as that detract from the immersive experience in some ways.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.