Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Digger owes me 5k and a Gold Relax. As Co-Leader i am giving him 24 hours before kicking and reporting him. Also he'll be DQ'd from FCT in 24 hours.
Attached Images
screenshot-11-02-07-05.jpg (16.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Merc; Jul 10, 2014 at 08:34 PM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
take it easy man cmonnn and btw im playing tb tomorrow guys so yeah my dad luvs me xD
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
I can't take it easy! He fucking left at the last match and bough items with all of his TC and sent it to his alt CashingOut and then transferred it to another alt named CashingIn! He didn't know he was leaving a paper-trail!
Well... if that was a duel, report it. If not then you need proof and I know you have proof because I know you. :>
Just Monika.
Oh. Good luck with that viral but remember to tell us why you are inactive so we won't put you in the inactive list.
Just Monika.
GUYS I AM IN QUARTER FINALS IN RK-MMA MASTERS TOURNEMANT (first 16 players from tournemant :O ) But i will fight agains Godjin or Girraffus ((
lol vir u was gonna get kicked xD thank god u came back lol
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Yep that's my name ZenLock Holmes :P I have tons of proof and yes it was a duel.
-----
Imapirate says he wants to image in a spoiler so can one of you download it then upload it to your imgur profile? I don't wanna flood my imgur. Link me when ur done.
Attached Images
screenshot-11-02-07-05.jpg (16.9 KB, 4 views)
screenshot-11-02-49-52.jpg (18.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Merc; Jul 11, 2014 at 11:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump