Toribash
It's great, no suggestions by me. But I feel like everyone else's replay was better than mine. Not by the video, I mean in general.
Just asking. Was that all the replays or will you add more?
mine wasent there :P
-----
Currently work in progress What do you guys think?
Attached Images
workinprogres.jpg (100.1 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by SkilleXGaming; Jul 24, 2014 at 02:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pretty nice skillex
The only thing I can reccomend is changing the writing color
-----
Holy crap, thats amazing t4t.
Good job.
C:
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Jul 24, 2014 at 05:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys, I have a few things I want to address. rcrichman, I'm sorry to have stolen your TC I will get it back to you A.S.A.P. Also I'm sincerely sorry about leaving Monk. I just thought it'd be cool to be a leader. Also I think I know when Dade made the (FuckMonk) name. That was earlier when someone supposedly fspeced her, and she overreacted. I apologize for her even though she already did. Thank you for listening to what I have to say. I still love you guys. ;)
New Version of my art!
Let me know what you guys think!
-----
there we go.
-----
Here You Go BBKing
-----
Hey BBKing
it looks kind of weird around the edges because there is something weird with the transperansy.
but i does not acctually look like that.
-----
So here is one without transperancy
Attached Images
TheMonasteryArt2(7).jpg (98.9 KB, 12 views)
TheMonasteryArt2(7).jpg (98.4 KB, 12 views)
Green-Bamboo-Backgrounds.jpg (6.9 KB, 10 views)
Green-Bamboo-Backgrounds.jpg (11.3 KB, 9 views)
Green-Bamboo-Backgrounds.jpg (88.9 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by SkilleXGaming; Jul 24, 2014 at 02:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by SkilleXGaming View Post
Just asking. Was that all the replays or will you add more?
mine wasent there :P

Do you mind posting yours again Skillex? Or at least tell me the page it was on. I must have missed it. I will add it in the video for the final product!
-----
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post
It's great, no suggestions by me. But I feel like everyone else's replay was better than mine. Not by the video, I mean in general.

Feel free to post another if you're unhappy with the current one!
Last edited by iKas; Jul 24, 2014 at 03:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Originally Posted by Time4Teddy View Post
Do you mind posting yours again Skillex? Or at least tell me the page it was on. I must have missed it. I will add it in the video for the final product!

First Post on page 89!
Hey Teddy. Is it ok for you if you can change my replay in the video? I just found a more epic replay of mine lying around.
Attached Files
ST4B - Aftermath.rpl (188.4 KB, 5 views)
Heart of Gold