Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Turning 17 on february 13 :>
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Updated ;)

I'll try to check this every once in a while and remind members to post happy birthday on other members birthday ;)
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Hey all, Thought I'd give this org a go, and try and apply. So here goes (Virtually) nothing.
My name is Josh, and I'm 23. I usually play Akido Big Dojo or Akido when I go ingame. I like to use relax claps (Relaxed wrists) as openers because of the freedom of movement it presents in the next turn. I feel like being in [TA] would only benefit me since I would be able to talk and play with some of the better akido players playing today. I'm not the greatest player, but I can usually hold my own. Included some replays with god awful names since I never got around to changing them. Feel free to c'n'c. Hope you guys accept me, and I'm looking forward to your answers. Warning though, the replays are fairly bad, since I don't save many ABD matches.

A little stiff for my tastes to be honest, but I'll give ya a try ;)

Edit: Tested Inferno. He's just fine.
Last edited by Zoro; Jan 14, 2013 at 11:16 AM.
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
I'm gonna go ahead and bump this.
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Hey all, Thought I'd give this org a go, and try and apply. So here goes (Virtually) nothing.
My name is Josh, and I'm 23. I usually play Akido Big Dojo or Akido when I go ingame. I like to use relax claps (Relaxed wrists) as openers because of the freedom of movement it presents in the next turn. I feel like being in [TA] would only benefit me since I would be able to talk and play with some of the better akido players playing today. I'm not the greatest player, but I can usually hold my own. Included some replays with god awful names since I never got around to changing them. Feel free to c'n'c. Hope you guys accept me, and I'm looking forward to your answers. Warning though, the replays are fairly bad, since I don't save many ABD matches.

Best. Sentence. Ever.

I could say yes just because of that. However, I'd still like to play a few matches with him before voting.

Until then, it's apathy from me.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
A little stiff for my tastes to be honest, but I'll give ya a try ;)

Edit: Tested Inferno. He's just fine.

Any replays? :3
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
Any replays? :3

I forgot to save them, sorry. It was pretty late when I did that ;)