yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Gjmtpgjmtpjmtpjmwtpjtplgtpkdtknjmegngxpmpmgkfgmpwg mpmgogmiminhmwpwtdtdte.wvxp6gdgo.dkgtp. K??
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Firstly murmayder!!! where did you go after triforce and also I don't think that was a go at you he was just showing his anger because he thought they would've chosen him so dont worry.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Originally Posted by sexywittsy View Post
Firstly murmayder!!! where did you go after triforce and also I don't think that was a go at you he was just showing his anger because he thought they would've chosen him so dont worry.

If only you were right sexy. I know for a fact he aimed that at me. Im not worried about him though.
Nice to finally meet you though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
srry, but i dont know who were the hosters :P
1st wushu
2nd banzalorjoust -> was modifiqued
2nd judo
Two third places in twinswords

put there if u want
Last edited by Rakster; Nov 13, 2009 at 07:01 PM. Reason: NAH!
[IMPORTANT READ THIS] Mutiny on the ship!?
Well lately seems killer appears to be quite annoyed about our poll of baytch and murm. there is 3 things id like to outline in this thread.

1. Killer you can not go and have a tantrum just because we did not choose you to be discussed about for new co leader. If you want to leave the clan you can but you will NOT be accepted back and you will be blacklisted.

2. Baytch id like to hear some comments from you first because i still believe you could be a good co leader but you are just a bit worried about using your power as not to upset me and uric. Don't worry as long as your sensible it will be fine.

3. SOLVED
Last edited by Festus; Nov 13, 2009 at 11:59 PM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|