Toribash
I say the xbox will totally fail outside the US. All the "nice" TV Features only work at the US...

And i didnt need a media center in windows 8 optic, when i have a computer connected with my TV.
We have pretty good TV in Australia. Search up foxtel, they're out best company in my opinion as it features many channels, HD, 3D, new releases, you name it. A discarded idea not many people know of is google tv, you could also search that up :P
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
We have pretty good TV in Australia. Search up foxtel, they're out best company in my opinion as it features many channels, HD, 3D, new releases, you name it. A discarded idea not many people know of is google tv, you could also search that up :P

Thats isnt what i mean. They show us the integration like voice commands to switch channels, open up the guide, dream team integration with nfl, skype while watching tv or playing games.

I already can do all of this except the nfl thing, with my pc and tv combination and a controller like i think every pc user can. I want just a console, to insert a game (best will be without disc ), lean back and play a good looking game. ^^

and the voice commands will be end like the ones from siri from iphone. in english it works perfect, but when switching it to your main language it begins to suck hard...
Last edited by Shakky; May 22, 2013 at 11:02 PM.
The only TV channel I know is ... Actually I don't know any except BBC
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I think every country's got some good and bad TV Companies, that's obvious - there would always be good and bad stuff.
BTW, the shape of this Xbox One is quite shitty... Looks like a freaking brick...
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Originally Posted by Shakky View Post
Thats isnt what i mean. They show us the integration like voice commands to switch channels, open up the guide, dream team integration with nfl, skype while watching tv or playing games.

I already can do all of this except the nfl thing, with my pc and tv combination and a controller like i think every pc user can. I want just a console, to insert a game (best will be without disc ), lean back and play a good looking game. ^^

and the voice commands will be end like the ones from siri from iphone. in english it works perfect, but when switching it to your main language it begins to suck hard...

I pretty much agree with this, media gimmicks are all well and good but PCs have been doing stuff like this for years and are much more versatile all in all, also, depending on how ludicrously overpriced it is you would probably be as well just picking up a new PC.

Also Hi.
Ye, true. I don't watch TV at all these days since computers do the same thing and there's simply no point paying for stuff that could be done for free.

Also, Hi FinalWish
[Gangsters] RuBash
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
- Requires to be online to play games
- You have to pay a fee to play pre-owned / borrowed games

That's gross. Really don't see myself getting this one if I have to pay a fee to play a used game
But the interface looks cool from what I saw on the news (my internet has been down for 3 days now).
Guys i am quiting toribash so i will not be in reaper sadely but i hope you guys keep the clan up to speed all the best noel12344
Why are you quiting, may I ask?
That's quite sad...
[Gangsters] RuBash