Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Guys, you are too active. I mean, really. I leave for a few hours and come back to 3 pages of things I have to read. Seriously.

Anywho, I'll get some guy to do our clan video and things of such. Great job so far, everyone. Seems like everyone is doing just fine.

SpmSL: I loved your spam example. I mean, really, Twilight Sparkle. :')
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Anyways the fyre tourney will take place around next week (saturday) probably earlier than right now but yeah. Ulti please start on the tourney thread soon. More details will come on soon.

but here this is the main breakdown

tourney 1 - for advanced players (1k buyin)
tourney 2 - for begginers/non fighters (200tc buyin)
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
[QUOTE=febreeze;4890166]

tourney 1 - for advanced players (1k buyin) ~White Belt - Brown belt~
tourney 2 - for begginers/non fighters (200tc buyin) ~Black and over~QUOTE]
That would be good.
Can I get one of the cool Nameplate type thingies under the rank I am that has my name on it?
-----
I would like mine to be Master Chief
Last edited by skullandbo; Nov 13, 2011 at 02:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Boomertan View Post
I think we should do this type of clan video.... its just a suggestion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5-SCd8sues

boom, i would have to agree on that. it shows how the clan has skill, and it has a little humor to it. and with getting us onto youtube, it will get our rep up at the same time.
should we send replays to someone for a video?
anyways, i got grounded for a little longer. (school made me do a drug test, i came up negative, but ma thinks i' doin K2. >.<)
but if we do make a video, could somebody possibly text me? i know that kaz, and zeb have my number, but i do not know about anybody else.
i like cats
I shall textz yew if we does a vid. Which we will soon enough. We need someone to hole our files and whatever. Btw, you who play me in game know what my title is. El Jefe. So yeah. But fer real gaiz. The posts are going bai tew fast. Feex eet.

(hehe poppo is gonna go bonkerz over mai grammer)
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Name: saxo
belt brown
Are you active in forum?: (at least 25 posts) 152
Are you active in-game?: 9/10
What country do you live in?: indonesia
skill ingame
Best/Favorite mods: judo,adkido,wushu

Why do you want to join?: this clan will be awesome cause pulse was sucsesful l and so was RD so this seems like this clan will become one of the best.
Do you do art?(textures,banners or videos and please mention what you can do): i do head textures and thats it i do each of them for 500 tc each
Anything else you wanna add?: my hobbies football and toribash and actyvitys in game
And am I the first one to post an pp
-----
Dont consider this guy. Hes been applying on every clans thread with somewhat the same application. :o