Toribash
Congratulations floyd. Furthermore to everyone, im sorry i have been inactive as of late, i am getting swamped with projects (i had to read a 500 page book today, then write an essay, then make a large project accompanying it.) and there is also homework. I will be more active when i can.

edit: posted on alt, sorry, as it says, this is kill828
Kill828's Alt
Originally Posted by gamer828 View Post
Congratulations floyd. Furthermore to everyone, im sorry i have been inactive as of late, i am getting swamped with projects (i had to read a 500 page book today, then write an essay, then make a large project accompanying it.) and there is also homework. I will be more active when i can.

edit: posted on alt, sorry, as it says, this is kill828

Ah, ok. Take your time bud. And thanks!
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
server is up! /jo EssM
"Everything is worth a shot. Even a blind dog gets a bone every once in a while." And also... [Essence] ^^
Originally Posted by seasickazn View Post
server is up! /jo EssM

Ah, I can't join tonight! I could host it tomorrow night at this time?
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
Ah, I can't join tonight! I could host it tomorrow night at this time?

That's ok ^^
I should be able to host it tomorrow though
"Everything is worth a shot. Even a blind dog gets a bone every once in a while." And also... [Essence] ^^
Originally Posted by seasickazn View Post
That's ok ^^
I should be able to host it tomorrow though

Alright! And I applied for Essence. Check out the application everyone! (That is allowed to).
@seasick
I go to join the server, and nobody is there. Well, it has been half an hr.

@EssM
Server is up for a bit guys! /jo EssM

Edit: 3 positive votes on my Essence application! Thanks rappunk, kill, and the new member okami
Last edited by fl0yd218; Nov 18, 2013 at 04:26 AM.
This is the new Essence-Minor account that will be used by our Ess-M staff to handle basic clan processes so as to reduce the overloading of alt accounts in Ess-M.

-rappunk
Originally Posted by bupep View Post
Back...and maan im so tired...
So anyways was so busy today :3

Take a good rest old chum! You'll need it to fight.
-----
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
Nothing terribly interesting doom, what country do you live in btw?

Also, your welcome g0ldelite

Im from PHILIPPINES but I'm in UAE just to Chill out.
-----
Yo guys what else do I need to graduate to Essence?
Last edited by YourDOOM11; Nov 18, 2013 at 04:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by YourDOOM11 View Post
Yo guys what else do I need to graduate to Essence?

To graduate, you first need 1,000QI (matches played) and just to be clear, blackbelt. After that, you and seasick get in a skype call (unless you guys' timelines are too far apart (if so, PM each other)) and talk about some things, you go over a few things, than if he gives you the go, than you can apply into Essence
Edit: All I need is your approval in the application forum seasick when you get the chance please!
Edit 2: While the forums were down and same with servers, I was using uke as training and got 2 more pretty epic replays I would say! Check em out.
Edit 3: I'm gonna start merching so I can get high priced things and help out people in the clans with money (kinda like the money lender of the 2 clans (with interest of %5 per week)). So I put up an aqua torso for 440 I think, a camo motion trail for 6??, and a neptune hand for 5??. go check them out! and also, bought an aurora leg trail. Put that up to. Got for 400 put up for 550. Go check out my market sells! really cheap items. Maybe you could buy it and sell for more than me
Attached Files
fl0 - OP uke kill 3.rpl (145.6 KB, 3 views)
fl0 - OP uke kill 2.rpl (123.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by fl0yd218; Nov 18, 2013 at 08:10 PM.